Chapter 7

Make it 3, 3 updates in ne! Wooohhh. Sorry for the cliffhanger. I hope you like my story, I'm trying my best to update fast and to make my story good. So, I hope you like this chapter (ו×)
--+(--/;-+$/&'9$(2+$/'($9#+'-"++#%+:8+$/'

Layla's Pov.

   Me and Brooklyn are currently at the movie room wrapped up with a huge fluffy blanket surrounded by pillows while eating chocolate and caramel coated popcorn with candy floss. We're watching the Insideous, and I am about to crap my pants for dear life! I am now clutching Brooklyn's shirt because of fright. I look like a cry baby for gosh sake! While Brooklyn, well, the bastard is enjoying every single one of it.

   Thank god, the movie comes to the end. Me and Brooklyn clean up the mess. He is currently at the kitchen washing the bowls we used for the popcorn, while I am folding the huge blanket and taking it on the laundry room. I re-organized the pillows and went to the kotchen to see Brooklyn wiping up the bowls.

"Hey. What do you wanna do next Brook?"

"I don't know. What do you think?"

"Well,.. How about.. Chess?"

"Boring."

"Football?"

"Too late."

"Umm... Monopoly?"

"Same as chess."

"Soccer?"

He looked at me strangely and said.-

"Soccer and football is the same." He said in a duh tone. Well, he had point.

"Yeah. Stupid me." He chuckled and we keep silent thinking of what should we do. Then suddenly, he looked at me with a bulb lighting at the top of his head.

"How about 20 Questions?" He said. Well, I didn't think of that.

"That would be nice. It would make us know each other more." I said brightly.

"Well, you first."

"Okay."

We sarted of the basics.

"Favorite color?" I asked.

"Blue. How about you?"

"Anything neon. Favorite subject?"

"I don't have any favorite subject. Physic. Ed maybe?" He said with humor. I chuckled and asked.

"Why?"

"Hey! One question at a time. Me first." I nod and let him ask me a question.

"First love?"

I froze. I don't know what to say, I have a dark past that I coudn't tell anyone freely. We just met, I don't know what to do. He looks at me patiently. I remained frozen, tears forming in my eyes, I blinked it away thinking that he wont see. But, I thought wrong. He saw me blinking back the tears forming in my eyes. He suddenly looked panicked, then he looked confused, then it turns to worry.

"You don't have to say it if you're not comfortable with it. I'm sorry. You should take a rest I'll be going home." He said standing up at the barstool in front of me leading himself out to the door.

"N-no. Please s-stay." I said looking at him with tears now running down freely from my eyes. He looked at me hesitantly and went close to me. He hugged me tight. And that was when I broke into sobs, I am clutching his shirt making it messy and wet. We stayed there feeling like seconds feel like minutes and minutes feel like hours. I remember him. The him who hurt me a lot, the guy who I thought love me. The guy who I loved.

   Brooklyn is comforting me. He carried me like a baby up to my room and wipe the tears of my face. Nightmares, flashbacks, are flooding in my mind. He laid me down the bed shushing me softly. He suddenly sing. Oh, his voice is so beautiful.

"Isn't she lovely,

Isn't she wonderful,

Isn't she precious,

Less than one minute old, "

His voice is so smooth, I didn't know that I fell asleep in his arms until I woke up in the morning.

Brooklyn's Pov.

   I sing her the song I used to sing to Harper when she was a baby. I don't know what happen, but it looks so deep, I always thought she is the perfect, snobby girl before. But when, the day at the new flat, it changed she seem so lovely, perfect, innocent princess. But today, today changed it made like her more, it made me think that she is perfectly imperfect, it made me think that what happen to her in the past made her this strong. But, for the first time I saw her this broken. It makes me so guilty to ask her that question, whoever broke her heart will have to deal with me. I promise I will protect her no matter what. I promise to always be by her side and take care of her.

I promise to love her.

-------9#/-$9&/%-$/'+$"?/&($$/#829%+-&'/

Please vote, share, and comment! :)))) thank you muaah

Shouout to my cousins!!!!! Please follow them forevergirl2126, zyphireflores

Thank yoiuuuuuuuuuuuu