Chapter 2

Recap:

I look at the time and saw that it's 9:30. Me and Chelsea, my friend will meet at the park at 10:00 so I hurriedly finish my food and stand up and put my plate at the sink. "Where are you going?" My brother asked. "Me and Chelsea will meet at the park at 10:00 and it's 9:30. I really need to go, bye!" I told them while hurriedly going to the front door.

Chelsea Davis is a good looking girl, she's 15 years old that look like an 18 years old girl, she has a blonde straight hair and a curvy body.

While walking I spotted her sitting at a bench at the park, she also spotted me and wave. So I run to her but then someone bump into me. I groan in pain and stood up. He has a brunette hair that was styled in a quiff and damn he is fit... Wait! Stop Layla he bump at you! He's annoying. Stop thinking about that! My conscience told me.

"Ugh. What the hell?!"........

------------------------------------------------------------------

Layla's POV

"Ugh. What the hell?!" A guy around my age yelled. He's a brunette, tall, gorgeous, looking guy, his hair is styled in a quiff, with brown eyes... He's a nice looking guy, but if he looks like devil, I think we're not gonna be fine...

"Oh, I'm so sorry." I apologised.

" This shirt is expensive! How could you pay this?! You like like a cheap girl that's trying to be fancy." He shout at me. Oh no he didn't! How dare he!

" Excuse me? For your information, you are not the only person who have money in this society! And, I can pay your shirt twice or even thrice that shirt cost. You know how many people starve just for money?! And your only gonna buy that expensive shirt of yours? And I'm sorry for destroying your shirt." I say politely, trying to control my anger. I just walk away and went strait to Chelsea leaving the guy dumbfounded.

"Woah. I never thought you would stand up at Brooklyn Beckham." Chelsea said.

"Wait... He's Brooklyn Beckham?... He's not nice as I think so."

"So, let's go?" She asked.

"Where?"

"To the ice cream parlour!"

"Yes!... Leggo!" I said and ran strait to the Ice Cream parlour nearby the park. I ordered my usual, mint and chocolate with mallows and chocolate chips. My favourite. While, Chelsea ordered vanilla with hot fudge and mallows.

We sat down at the table far away from the people. My phone went off, and I picked it up and saw that my mum is calling. (L-Layla & M-Mum)

L- hello?

M- Lya! I got a surprise for you!

L-what is it?!

M-it's a secret. Wait until you get home!

L- ugh. Fine. Bye, love you.

M- Love you too. Bye.

I put the phone down, and gather my things hurriedly. "Um. Chelsea I'm so, so sorry. I need to go mum got a surprise for me. I'll meet you tomorrow and I'll also keep you updated. " I said. I start to feel guilty because our hang outs these days are always been postponed. "No. It's fine, but always, always, keep me update okay?" She told me sternly and I can see her being upset. " I really am sorry. Bye." "Bye".

I walked of the parlour and went strait into the house. It took me 15 mins. until I got home. One I entered the house I was really surprised to who I saw at the living room..........

-----------------------------------------------------------

HI =) do you like the story? I'm sorry I'm not always updated. There are family problems at home. But, I will try my best to be updated. This may be too short but I'll try to make the chapters more longer. Thanks =)

- love,

Rica