chapter 4

Recap:

I always thought that arrangement only can be read at wattpad, or it can only happen in fantasies, but now I know that it can also happen in reality. I am so surprised, impressed, and gobsmacked when Victoria told me and Brooklyn the story why we are forced in arranged marriage. I cannot believe that in such a long time, days, months, even years! That they can still keep their promis with each other.

I salut them for that...

----------------------------------------_____________________________

Brooklyn's POV

We are currently at my mum's car driving to the house where me and Layla are gonna live. I can't believe our parents would forve us in an arranged marriage. I still want to libe my life and be wild young and free, but no. That wont happen anymore, I'm gonna get tied up with Layla. I barely even no the girl but they are gonna force us to be married.

"Brooklyn, we're here! We're here!" My sister Harper said excitedly. The way she said it makes me wanna aww in cuteness. That sounds unmanly, but I can't help it. I love that quirky little girl to pieces! I would even give my life up for her.

As we arrive we saw Layla's parents' car at the drive way. The house is huge.

It is a modern looking, 3 stories home. At the entrance, you could see that there is a huge fountain heading to the main door. At the 1st floor there stood the living room, kitchen, the arcade, the formal dining room. At the backyard there stood a pool with a bar and lounge at the side. When you go up the second floor, there are 5 rooms, 1 master, 2 guest rooms, 1 laundry, and 1 lounge room. At the 3rd floor there are 3 rooms, a movie room, another arcade, and another lounhe room. Once you step outside the lounge room, there stood the playground and the big trampoline.

Well, this is not a bad idea after all.

I went down to the pool area where I see Layla and another girl hanging out at the edge of the pool. Layla wears an american flag designed bikini, whilw the other girl wears a one piece blue colored swim suit. Layla saw me staring at them, she waved and motion gor me to sit by their side. Well, this isn't the Layla I know.

As I sit down, Layla introduce me to the girl she's hanging out with. "Brooklyn, I would like you to meet my friend Chelsea. Chelsea meet Brooklyn, the guy I'm talking about."

"Well it's nice of you to talk about me."

"Oh, trust me. You woudn't like the stories I told her about you." She smirked at me as I returned a glare.

Chelsea giggled and said. "Well it's nice to meet you Brooklyn." Woah, this chic is hot.

"Nice to meet you too, Chelsea." I winked at her and she giggled.

"Okay guys, stop it. Let's eat lunch now." Layla said annoyed.

"Is someone jealous?" I asked smirking.

"What?! Who?! Me?! No I'm not. I'm-I'm n-not jealous. Let's just eat, okay?" She said while stuttering.

"As you say Ms.O'Connor. As you say."

-----------###############-----------------

Hi guys, I know it's short. But I am running out of ideas... I'm sorry if i coudn't update.

Please vote... Thank you :)