Chapter 6

2 Updates in one!!!! Yeeeeyy. I've been writing chapters this week. I'm going to update most of the chapters, but not all. Please give me ideas for this story. Thank you :))))
*****************************

Brooklyn's Pov.

   I've finally asked Layla out. It was the best time of my life! I've been waiting for that time to happen ever since the day we checked out the flat where me and Layla are going to live until we're married. I hope everything will work fine on our date. I am craping my pants nervous.

   Today is thursday, I'm taking Layla out friday night. It would be amazing, I've been preparing for it since the day I asked her out which is sunday. I know all of you guys are asking -"Do you go to school? Did you stop going to school? Blah blah blah."- I am home schooled, same as Layla. That's a story for another time.

Romeo went inside my room without knocking. "Brooklyn! Dinner is ready."  He said overly excited.

"Okay, okay, no need to scream my name." I told him.

"Sorry, I'm just excited because we're eating Lasgna!" Geez. Did he eat sweets again? Oh, no.

"Romeo. Did you eat candy floss again?" I asked him worried.

"Yeah! And it tastes soooo good." He said bouncing and jumping on my bed. I mentally groan. He won't stop bouncing, jumping and screaming tonight. By the looks of it, he wont stop. He will jump and jump the whole night.

"Okay, Romeo, you could stop jumping on my bed right now. Please. Let's eat. Drink water. It would help you."

"Okay!" He said taking of a huge jump down my bed into the kitchen. I shook my head for his naughtiness.

I went down the kitchen and sit right next to Cruz. Mm. The food looks good. The chef served grilled baby back ribs, buttered potatoes, gravy, with brocolli beef stew.

"So how's everybody? Anything planned for the next days?" My mom said to everyone, but looked right directly at me. I suddenly feel uneasy.

"Brooklyn, do you wanna say something to your mom?" My dad said teasingly. I glared at him for I know it was about Layla. I didn't told my mom yet about Layla. Everybody looked at me except Harper because she's still a baby and doesn't know what the heck is going on in the family. My mom looks at me with raise eyebrows while Romeo looks at me giggling like crazy. While Cruz, well, Cruz is Cruz.

"Uh, I asked Layla out last sunday. And um, we're going on it tomorrow."

My mom smiled widely. It is starting to creep me out.

"That's good! I'm so proud of you." My mom said excitedly.

We ate our dinner in silence. Once I was done, I wash my dishes and went up to my room. I open my phone and texted Layla.

Can't wait for tomorrow night ;)
-B.B

I pressed send and waited for her response.

Me too ;) I hope you're here ;(.
- L

I smiled at the thought of us together. I quickly texted her back.

Do you want me to go there?
-B.B

Really?
-L

Yeah, really :D
-B.B.

Sure! :))))
-L

   I quickly got down on my bed. I went straight to the shower and open down my icy cold bath. I scrub my minty shampoo, and body wash. I quickly went to my closet and wear some fitted jeans, white wife beafer, and leather jacket. I slip on my Jordans then sprayed some axe and get my phone and wallet. I run down the staits to see my mom and dad watching movies while Harper plays with her barbies. Romeo and Cruz are at the game room.

"I'm going to Layla's." I said while getting out of the house. I went out fast so my mom would not ask me homogonous questions.

As I reach the house, I ring the doorbell three times. I fix my leather jacket and the door open to see Layla on her pyjama short and a shirt. I smiled. This girl know how to make it simple.

"Hey. I never thought you're really going." She said.

"Well, here I am. Right in front of you." I said cheekily.

"Oh you cheeky little bastard." She said teasingly. I chuckled and hug her. She stood there shocked of my sudden actions, but she did the same way as she recovered.

"So, what do you wanna do today?"

------------------------------------------------
Cliffhangeeeer!! Hahaha I hope all of you guys like it. Please vote, comment, and share! Thanks :) lots of love