Chapter 3

Recap:

I put the phone down, and gather my things hurriedly. "Um. Chelsea I'm so, so sorry. I need to go mum got a surprise for me. I'll meet you tomorrow and I'll also keep you updated. " I said. I start to feel guilty because our hang outs these days are always been postponed. "No. It's fine, but always, always, keep me update okay?" She told me sternly and I can see her being upset. " I really am sorry. Bye." "Bye".

I walked of the parlour and went strait into the house. It took me 15 mins. until I got home. One I entered the house I was really surprised to who I saw at the living room..........

____________._.__________________>.<________________$.$_________€.€____________*.*____

LAYLA'S POV

I couldn't believe of what I saw in at living room... David and Victoria Beckham and their so- Wait! I think I saw him somewhere... Oh yeah! That's right! I saw him at the park. *huff . I thought he's a nice mister goody-too-shoes, but boy! I thought wrong! He's a devil in disguise.

"Surprise! Surprise!" My mum shouted.

"Oh my! What a beautiful, adoring, young lady! I never see you in such a long time!" Mrs. Beckham says... Huh? I met her before?

"Oh, yes honey! I saw you before! It's been years, you were like, 2 or 3 since I saw you." Hmm, did I say that out loud?

"Yes, Layla, you say that out loud." My dad told me chuckling.

"Uh nice to meet y-" I was cut short by Mrs.Beckham

"Victoria or Vic, call me anything you want. " She said smiling

"And call me David or Dav." Mr.-I mean David said.

"This is me and David's son Brooklyn. " Victoria said.

"Nice to see you again, Layla." He said.

"Oh! So the two of you met knew each other!" David said.

"Kinda.." I respond.

"That's much easier, since both of you have met!" Victoria said smiling.

"Yes" Brooklyn smirk. "It is."

I saw the smirk on Brooklyn Devil Beckham's face... It's so annoying, making me want to punch his pretty face. Wait, did I say pretty? Oh, never mind... I was snapped out of my thoughts when my mom speak.

"So Layla, Brooklyn. We have something to tell you..."

"Brooklyn and Layla... We will arrange both of you in a marriage." David said.

"WHAT?" Me and the demon said in unison.

My dad and David chuckled. While Victoria and Mum gushed out on how cute we were when we said that in unison.

"But we're too young to get tied up!" I shout getting up.

"Relax honey, that's why we're going to set both of you an apartment to live together, in able for the both of to get a long this whole summer." My mum said. So we're gonna live together this whole summer? Punish me!

"But-" Brooklyn was cut of by Victoria.

"No buts, that's our decision and it's final." She said seriously.

"Why are the four of you forcing us anyway?" Brooklyn asked. Good question, I guess this boy isn't that so stupid as I think of...

"Well us four are best friends since diapers. We always promise to each other to keep in touch. Latter on me and your dad-Brooklyn and your mom and your dad-Layla became couples. And we agreed to each other that one day when we have our eldest daughter or son, we will arranged them to sa marriage. And here we are now doing the arrangemt." Victoria said.

I always thought that arrangement only can be read at wattpad, or it can only happen in fantasies, but now I know that it can also happen in reality. I am so surprised, impressed, and gobsmacked when Victoria told me and Brooklyn the story why we are forced in arranged marriage. I cannot believe that in such a long time, days, months, even years! That they can still keep their promis with each other.

I salut them for that...

________~.~_______>.<_______$.$_______¥.¥_______*.*_______%.%__

Hi! :) do you like it? :) please vote :)