• Two •

Bathed in silvery moonlight, Seoul lies tranquil below as Sear soars above the deserted streets. Her fiery aura lights up the night sky, a beacon of vigilance against any danger or criminal activity. For now, everything seems calm and under control.

As Sear circles above the city, she detects an unusual amount of heat radiating from the Seoul Museum of Art. She remembers the news reports about a rare and valuable art exhibition currently housed there, featuring priceless masterpieces from around the globe. It makes sense that someone would attempt to steal such treasures.

Narrowing her eyes, Sear swoops down towards the museum, a trail of flickering flames in her wake. As she nears the building, she notices the conspicuous absence of security guards outside, where they usually stand watch. Growing more suspicious, she decides to investigate further.

Landing gracefully on the rooftop, Sear peers through the glass skylight into the building's central area. To her surprise, she sees a group of criminals boldly navigating the darkened halls. She recognizes them as a notorious gang responsible for stealing various forms of art from around the country, funding their lavish lifestyles with no regard for the consequences.

Equipped with advanced gadgets and weapons, the gang bypasses the museum's security measures with ease. Sear knows she must intervene.

Using a controlled burst of flame, she melts a person-sized hole in the skylight and drops silently onto a rafter in the museum's central atrium. Her senses are on high alert, attuned to every sound and movement. She tracks the criminals' heat signatures as they move closer to the exhibition.

Knowing she must act swiftly, Sear drops down to the floor behind the nearest thief. As he whirls around, his eyes widen in recognition, and he quickly aims a ray gun at her. Before he can fire, Sear lunges forward, disarming him and pushing him across the floor. His slide alerts the other criminals to her presence.

Flashing a charismatic grin, Sear quips, "Hey there, fellas! Didn't you hear? The museum's closed tonight." She allows the weapon in her hand to melt to the ground.

The remaining thieves scramble to respond, their leader—a tall figure clad in a sleek, high-tech suit—barking orders into a hidden microphone.

"We have company," he snarls. "Men, shoot to kill."

Sear's eyes narrow as she calculates her next move, considering each target in the room. Her body tenses, ready to spring into action with calculated precision.

The gang advances, menacing grins accompanying their advanced weaponry. They open fire, sending a barrage of energy bolts towards Sear. Anticipating their moves, she leaps into action, using her telekinesis to lift nearby objects and create a makeshift shield that deflects the assault.

As the criminals regroup, Sear channels her inner fire, then flicks her wrist, sending a wave of flames toward them. The gang scatters, seeking cover from the searing heat. Sear uses this opportunity to emerge from behind her shield.

A thief wielding an advanced plasma whip lunges at her with surprising speed. She narrowly avoids the crackling energy, twisting in midair and delivering a powerful but controlled kick. The impact sends him crashing into a nearby bench, momentarily dazed.

"Surrender now, and nobody gets seriously hurt," Sear warns.

But her words fall on deaf ears. Two more criminals flank her, their high-tech gauntlets emitting powerful energy beams aimed at her. Reacting quickly, she uses her telekinesis to yank a heavy decorative banner from the wall, entangling the criminals and causing them to lose their balance. As they struggle to free themselves, Sear uses her power to draw their weapons towards her, ensuring they remain incapacitated.