21 - adore

fourth's pov

I was walking home that afternoon from school. I wasn't going home with phat since he had less classes today. he was already home.

I got home and I went over to the kitchen. I was a bit hungry. I looked at everything and thought for a second. before I heard a voice behind me.

"there's a pizza in the fridge if you wanna eat. just heat it up in the microwave." said phat. I turned around, a bit startled. "oh no, I uhm.. I'm not hungry. just wanted water." I said and smiled awkwardly, going over to the sink and turning it on, grabbing a glass and filling it with water, drinking it.

phat just looked at me, he didn't buy it. I was hungry. but there was no way in hell I was going to eat. what if phat actually didn't like me and put something in it?

this was crazy. why would he even do that? I was just being stupid. 'I'm not hungry.' was what I was always telling myself.

even though I barely ever ate, I always felt like I was overweight. I wasn't a but fan of weighing myself. it wasn't really something I liked doing.

I went up to my room, ignoring phat completely, which was definitely not a good thing to do. I got to my room and I went inside, closing the door and putting my backpack on the ground. I sat down on my bed and I took my phone out.

----

while I was scrolling through tiktok, I got a notification from gemini.

gem🔆: hey, what are you doing right now?
fnj❀: oh I'm just watching tiktok. why?
gem🔆: I just wanted to ask if you could like ft me rn.
fnj❀: I can. but why? did something happen?
gem🔆: no, don't worry. I just wanna listen to your voice.
fnj❀: oh, okay.

I blushed a bit at the text and I clicked the video call button on the top of the screen. in less than two seconds, gemini answered and his ceiling was displayed on my screen.

"gem? are you there?" I said a bit quiet. I could hear shuffling coming from his side before he picked up the phone and I could finally see his face. "yeah, sorry. I was making my bed." he said and I smiled. "it's okay." I told him, looking at the guy Infront of my screen who was still cleaning stuff up.

he finally sat down and looked at me. "I missed you, baby." he said, lying down on his bed. "I missed you too. even though it's been only a few hours we haven't talked." I said, laughing a little. he frowned. "that's a few hours too long. I wanna talk to you every single second of the day." he said, making my face heat up and turn red. "I do too." I said softly. he smiled at me and it actually melted my heart.

everytime he smiled it felt like a thousand little butterflies rushed through my stomach, dancing around to some random love song that was playing in my head whenever I thought of gemini.

I kinda got lost in thought, and I only realised when I heard gemini's voice. "fourth?" he said and I snapped out of it, looking at him. "hm?" I asked. "what's wrong?" he asked me and I just smiled. "nothing. I was just thinking." I said. he nodded. "about what?" he asked again. "about you." I said and gemini shut up. I laughed a bit and looked at him.

"are you really flustered over that? what else could I be thinking of." I said and he rolled his eyes a bit. "I just wanna see you, is all." I added and he looked at me. "I wanna see you too. if you want you could come over." he said and I thought. maybe I could. "I think I will. I'll just tell my mom I'm like going to someone else's house or something." I said and gemini nodded. "okay, I'll hang up now. I'll clean my room up a bit." he said and we both said bye before I hung up.

I went downstairs and I saw my mom by the kitchen. "hey mom, can I go out?" I asked her and she turned around. "with who?" she asked, her voice pretty stern. "just with some friends from school." I said and she looked at me, her eyes telling me that she wasn't buying it. "okay. you can go. but if I find out you were with that boy, I will ground you." she said and I nodded. "okay mom. thank you so much." I said and I went back up for my room.

I got changed and I put on some sweatpants and a white sweater with green stripes. I left my hair as it was and I went downstairs to put my shoes on.

----

it was 6pm. I had told my mom I'd be back late or I'd even stay at someone's house. that made her even more suspicious. I just told her I'd call her and I left the house. I was now at gemini's house. I walked over to the door and I rang the doorbell.

I kinda got lost in thought so when the door opened, it kinda startled me. I looked over to the door and I saw gemini there. I smiled and quickly hugged him a bit. he hugged me back but I let go in almost an instant. "come inside." he said and I went inside the house.

I took off my shoes before he kinda dragged me up to his room and I just let him do what he wanted. he always did that too.

we got up to his room and I sat down on his bed and got comfortable on it. his bed always felt like I was laying on a thousand feathers.

he looked at me and lied down beside me, I looked at him as he wrapped his arms around my torso, something that he did very frequently. he leaned forward to me and kissed me cheek.

I felt my face grow red. I loved being with him so much. everything he did was so beautiful or nice. he was always caring and gentle. that's what I always loved about him. I'd always wanted to tell him those three words. the three words that meant so much when said to the actual person they're meant for.

he kept kissing my cheek, moving the kisses to my forehead, nose, other cheek and just my entire face. I laughed a little and smiled at his actions. I loved it when he was clingy and affectionate. it was adorable.

I just looked at him, smiling widely as he pulled away to look at me.

we looked in eachothers eyes for a bit before he slowly started leaning in. he leaned in closer and closer before I could feel his hot breath on my lips. I looked down at his lips and he leaned in fully, closing the gap that looked way too big, but really was the smallest gap.

his soft lips pressing on mine was just enough to make me melt into the kiss almost immediately. I kissed him back and put my hands on his shoulders.

I could feel that gemini was slowly putting his hands up my sweater. his warm hands, gently moving up my sweater, touching the cold skin of my waist. I hummed lightly in the kiss before pulling away for air.

I looked at him. did he want to do more? how would I tell him I wasn't ready? I wasn't ready to do anything more now. "gem, can we not like.. do anything yet?" I asked him, slowly. he looked down to his hands. "baby, I wasn't gonna do anything without your permission." he said and I smiled. "you can hold my waist this way if you want. your hands are warm." I said and he also smiled at me.

he lied down beside me and pulled me closer, wrapping his arms around my waist under my shirt again and holding me close to him. I wanted this moment to last forever.

----

yayyy some fluff before the big bang. 💗