about macysoon

name: mason (not really my name)
nickname: macy

age: minor, 14

personality
according to her MBTI type she is an INTP. (introverted, intuitive, thinking, and perceiving.) macy is the type of person to not eat just because a lot of people are around. mason developed (self-diagnosed) social anxiety during the COVID-19 pandemic when a bunch of public school girls decided to cyber-bully them. she enjoys being alone but likes to spend time with her fellow introverts and ambiverted, sort of platonic girlfriend, loui. macy is attracted to adorable, feminine stuff (cats, sanrio, flowers, and PINK) and some masculine things (baggy or oversized clothing, short hair, etc.)

physical description
mason is known for her short stature (about 4'11) and baby-like face. however, most of her classmates mistook her for a boy when online classes started but they eventually got used to her feminine side. (I still don't know how I look like a boy help.)

they have a fair complexion, not common for her fellow peers. she is deemed as really attractive by other people, but she still doubts their own self due to her insecurities. mason recently decided to have a short jellyfish hair cut / long wolf cut to satisfy her ability to shapeshift into different genders.

sexuality: bi, genderfluid, and cupioromantic.

pronouns: any, she/they/them

hobbies: art, reading books, listening to music, baking with Mom, and writing.