tarot readings

this is where I write my tarot readings results. I don't usually get track of them so here I am.

unknown

"who has their eye on you?"
really accurate. even guessed Zero's exact age (a year older than me).

apr. 24, 2023

"their daily life."
he is describe to be as a workaholic. I scripted him to be serious with his studies. it also mentioned that he is rich.

"why they're obsessed with you."
this was pretty funny. for this one I chose 2 piles.

the first pile I chose states that it's because I'm immature (accurate, I'm described as an airhead too) and he wants to be the one who teach me some things. he is also obsessed because of my presence alone. he might be someone I know too, but Zero is definitely scripted so I don't know him yet.

the second pile resonates both of us with the word "soulmates." Zero thinks we're soulmates omg. they can't stop thinking about me. I think this is genuine because lmfao I'm manifesting him, of course it would be a surprise to him.

"what is their secret fantasy"

NOOO. I WAS LEGIT SHOCKED. how can the cards tell I want to be worshipped and praised. it seems he is into.. breath play, he also likes to cuddle. one of the things in my script.