9

TW : smut, sex

Today is a different day. Remember how Neymar always flirts or teases me? Today I'm gonna pretend I've got in a relationship to see his reaction.

Ney was sleeping so i woke up to make some breakfast. Then I woke Ney. I made Moana as my fake boyfriend, to you know chat things like "babe, love you" yk. I texted Moana to call me cause her name on my contact list was "my baby🤭💞". She called me and I picked up. Neymar was looking me with so much confusion.

"Heyy baby" i said
"Oh yeah I'm free tonight" I said
"Sure, see you love"

"Who the fuck was that" he asked.
I tried not to laugh.
"Oh, that was just a friend"
"A friend? A guy friend right?"
"Yes" I said
"More like a boyfriend"
"Okay fine, yes I got in a relationship with him the past 2 days."
Neymar freezed.
"What" he said
"What?" I asked

He came closer to me. He put his hand on my neck like choking me.
"You're only mine" he said
"But-" i said and got interrupted.

He came so close to me and now putted his hands on my waist.
"Does he ever hold you like this?" He asked.
"No" I replied
He put his soft lips on mine.
"Does he ever kiss you like this?"
I shook my head, "No"
Now he put his lips on my neck.
"Does he ever make you feel like this?"
I shook my head, "No"

"So I make you feel different?"
"Yes" I said nodding.
"Then, that means you love me right?"
"Yes"
"Yes what?" He said trying to make me say that i love him
"I love you Ney, I've always loved you. You said it yourself, it's too early to make a move."

"Say that again"
"I love you"
"Again"
"I LOVE YOU" I shouted

Then he kissed my cheek. And as soon as I was about to leave the kitchen I said "that wasn't my boyfriend, it was Moana. We were trying to tease you."

He then grabbed my hand and started kissing me. I kissed him back. We went upstairs to my room. He pushed me to the bed and started kissing my neck. He removed my pajamas, now I am only in underwear. I remove his shirt. He removes my bra.
"Hey, you get to see me without a bra on, and I don't get to see you without pants on, play fair" I said remembering that night. He chuckled because he also remembered.

He removed his pants and his underwear. I removed my underwear. He put on a condom. He was kissing my breasts. That's when I moaned.

"Haven't heard that in so long" he said.
He then went down there making circles with his tongue.
"Please" i begged
"Beg more" he said
"Please baby, youre the only one I want. Please put it inside of me."
Then he did. He started slowly but i begged again. He was going in and out. After about an hour staying at that position, I got on top of him. I started riding him while he held my waist. He then grabbed me to kiss him and that's when his dick touched a soft spot in my pussy. I moaned really hard.

We were now cuddling unclothed, when somebody called.