7

*2 months later*
I was watching Ney play. We still were friends. Of course he still was being flirty with me but I soon got used to it. We would go partying at every match PSG won. Today were gonna go on one too.

PSG won 3-1. They wanted to go out for dinner then go to Neymar's house to celebrate. We went for dinner and i wore a long dark green dress. I was looking pretty good actually. We ate dinner and now we were heading out to Neymar's house. I was in the car with Ney and Kylian. Messi with Antonella, Marquinhos and Hakimi. Sergio was with his wife Pilar, Bernat, Verratti and Kimpembe.

We were now at Neymar's house. We made some snacks and decided to play truth or dare. Just after the 3rd dare we stopped cause it was boring. Now we decided to play never have I ever, and if I did i have to drink a sip of alcohol.

"Never have I ever fucked someone in this room"
Ney, I, Sergio, Pilar, Leo, Antonella drinked. Nobody knew about me and Neymar's past so they kept teasing us.

"Never have I ever dated someone in this room"
It seemed like they were trynna get something from me and Ney.
Sergio, Pilar, Leo and Anto drinked of course.

"Never have I ever liked someone in this room without being in a relationship and still do"
I didn't know if I should drink so I waited on Neymar. Nobody else drank. Neymar did so did I.

"oOoOoOo" "just get together already" "stop playing" they teased

"Never have I ever liked my bestfriends crush"
Marquinhos drank. We were confused so we wanted more tea.

"Never have I ever liked my bestfriends crush who is on this room"
Marquinhos drank. The fuck-. Neymar side-eyed him.

"Never have I ever liked my bestfriends crush who is on this room and her name starts with L" - Neymar said ready to fight.
Marquinhos drank. "I can't control my feelings. Sorry Luna."
"That's okay" I calmed Neymar down.

We continued playing. Now it was time to go home it was 1 AM. Leo offered me a ride home but Ney said he was gonna ride me there.after they all left Ney begged me to sleep at his house. I did actually!!

I went brushed my teeth, changed into some pajamas and now I was ready for bed. I went to cuddle Ney as a thank you for all of this. What he has been doing these couple of months for me, he deserves it.

I fell asleep cuddling him.