6

I woke up. Neymar was next to me. I then realized what I did last night. Shit. Thank god we didn't have sex. Why am I thinking of sex everytime I'm around him. God. I woke up and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and then I came back and grabbed my phone. I dialed a taxi's number.

"What are you doing sweetheart"
"Oh god Ney you scared me. Im heading home."
"Oh lemme ride you there"
"You don't have to do that you kn-"
"I do have to do that."

He smiled so i smiled back. He went and brushed his teeth while I changed into my clothes. He also changed and we hopped in to the car. We said goodbye to each other and he kissed my cheek. I was blushing hard.

I facetimed Moana and Sana since I've been ignoring them since last night. I told them everything about last night.
"Oh come on, you already fell for him?"-Moana said
"Ooo Luna fell for a boyyyyy" Sana teased
"Oh no I didn't. Y'all won't let me have a friend. A boy-friend" i said
"A boyfriend?" They said at the same time
"A GUY FRIEND" I screamed tired of their teasing.

Anyway some days passed and I didn't see Neymar. He was busy with training cause there was this really important game. I was kinda missing him. I like him a lot. I hope I am not in love with him. I hate being in love.

I didn't bother texting Neymar cause I knew that he would be training all day. That was true. He trained all day, he came home then as soon as he came he slept. One night I was chilling watching The Vampire Diaries for the 100th time when the doorbell rang.

"I missed you"
It was Neymar. Oh god I missed him too so I hugged him tight. He came in and we just kept talking. We still needed time to know each other. I went and made some snacks so we could eat something. Neymar came from behind and hugged him.

"Excuse me, I'm working here."
"So?"
"And I'm not you're girl or you're not my man so stop giving me butterflies" I said commanding
"Yet" he said. Goddamn this boy.

I made the snacks and he picked a movie. "Through my window". I watched every movie and TV show on this planet so there's no way I could miss "Through My Window". We watched it and Neymar being Neymar at every sex scene he said "we should recreate that" and I would've just roll my eyes. I liked him.