13

10 years later

Luna is still modeling in New York. So is Neymar still playing football in Paris. Luna is married to this famous model who she doesn't love. Neymar is still single.
One day Luna decided, whatever is gonna happen, she's going back in Paris. She broke up with her husband and flew to Paris to her old house. She was trying to find Neymar. But what if He isn't looking for her? Tonight she said she was going to sleep to her house, not going anywhere. Once it was midnight around 12-1 AM, the front door flew open.

"HELLO?" I shouted scared ready to call 911.
I came downstairs and.

"Oh god I drank too much didn't I"
"Neymar?"
"Please tell me you are Luna."
I went and hugged him.
"What are you doing here?"
"Everyday, since you left, I came here and waited for you to call, text or even open that door right there. For 10 years straight I waited for you hoping you'd come here. They tried selling your house but I didn't let them. I had hope you were coming."
"Oh my god Neymar."

Just like that they got back together and married. They now have 3 kids together!

—————————————————————
Hi! I'm so sorry it had to have such a bad ending. This was my first story written and I had no experience. I am writting another one, a better one I guess! Please wait for it.

Follow my TikTok : neysbaestories