12

I left crying. What was I thinking? He just wanted someone so he wouldn't be alone. He is a total jerk. I wanted to call Moana and Sana but I felt like staying alone. I went home with a taxi crying. Worst night.

NEYMARS POV
I fucked up. How is she gonna believe me now? How's she gonna believe that wasn't what I meant? I was forced to do that so Bruna's boyfriend would leave her alone. God I am so stupid.

Next morning
Lunas pov
I woke up at 1PM. Today wasn't my day. I putted my phone on "do not disturb" mode. I didn't eat anything.

Neymars pov
I want to go apologize. She hasn't picked up her phone. I am gonna go to her house.

The doorbell rang.

"Hey-" Neymar said
"What do you want? You forgot something here you wanna pickup orrrr???" I asked
"Can I come in?"
"No."
"Okay listen. It was all a mistake..." Neymar told the whole thing.
"Ok good for you!" I said, smiled and closed the door. He rang the doorbell again.
"Hi how can I help you?" I asked
"Please Luna."
I closed the door again. The doorbell rang again.

"What the fuck do you want Neymar?"
"You."
"If you wanted me you would have me."
I again closed the door.

I went upstairs to my room and just started crying. The door opened.

"What now?" I shouted
"Where's your trust in me?"
"Oh we're talking about trust now?"
"Check my phone and read all the messages."

I grabbed the phone and read. It was exatly how he said it was.

"Neymar."
"Luna."
"Neymar, we are no good for each other"
"Luna."
"Neymar."
"Luna, we can be."
"Neymar. I think we need to take our separate ways."
"What. No no"
"Please listen."
"No no no no. I am not listening."
"Neymar. I have to go to New York."
"We can work out"
"No we cant Ney. I love you but you need to let me go"
"Please Luna."
"Please understand. I love you so much. I don't think I'll ever love anyone as much as I love you, but you have a career here in Paris and I'm gonna start mine on New York. I'm not saying no contact or anything."
"I literally have nothing to say Lulu."
"You don't have to."
"I love you Luna so much. I am so sorry for this 'heartbreak'. I hope whoever marries you, treats you better. I hope whoever marries you, loves you more than I did. I don't think I'm ever gonna love anyone more than you. Goodbye Lulu."
"Goodbye Ney."

Just like that Ney went back to his house and Luna flew to New York.