8

The next morning I woke up and I was on top of Neymar. Leo was calling me asking us to go eat breakfast with them. They told us they'll come pick us up. We needed to be ready in an hour. I woke Neymar up and we went to get ready.

Leo showed up and he said that I had to sit on Ney's lap since there was no space. Leo and Anto were in the front seat, and Moana and Ramos were in the back. Sana and Marquinhos couldnt come.

I had to sit on Ney's lap. Oh shit this is gonna be a long ride. I sit and I kept dancing to the songs Leo was playing. I kept moving my hips and Ney just holded it. I felt something hard on me.

Like it was a gun?

"Ney are you holding a gun?"
"No"
"Then empty your pockets"
"There's nothing in my pockets sweetheart"

I then realized what I've done to him. Oh my god. I made him hard.
I whispered "sorry ney, didnt mean to"

"Its okay, I like it when I'm hard. Especially by you" he said and winked
I turned around so he wouldnt see that I'm blushing.

I turned to see if anybody heard our conversation and UgH. Sergio was winking at us.

The whole ride I didn't move a muscle. We were now at the café. We ordered, I ordered some pancakes. I was sitting with Antonella and Moana and infront I had Neymar who was sitting with Leo and Sergio. Anto was infront of Leo, I was infront of Ney and Moana was infront of Sergio. These last couples of days Moana and Marquinhos got really close, so did Sergio and Sana.

I grabbed my phone just chilling.
"Luna did you see the posts on intagram recently" - Sergio said
"Luna doesn't have any social media, but what posts?" Ney said
Sergio grabbed his phone and showed us what Neymar has posted.

He posted a picture of me and him when he was at my house. The caption was "talvez os rumores sejam verdadeiros.." which means "maybe the rumors are true..".

"What rumors?" I asked, I turned to Ney and he was blushing.
"You didn't see the rumors?" Leo said
"What rumors?" I said shouting
Sergio told me that there was this rumor that me and Ney fucked.

"Maybe the rumors are true" I told them and they all freezed. Thats true tho, I did fuck him. But it was a long time ago, I don't know how people found out.

"When?" - Anto said
"2 years ago, I was drunk at a party. But it wasn't a mistake, I did like him. I know I shouldn't just fuck with a stranger in a party, and I never would've done it, Moana knows. But this time, it felt right, and I'm glad that night happened." I said
"So that's why you guys got friends super fast" - Leo said
"Yeah, that's right" we both said
"But I mean, did anything happen AGAIN?" Sergio asked like a curious person he is.
"That does not matter" I said.
"Should we leave?" I again asked feeling uncomfortable.

We got home and of course Ney came to my house.