Someone For You | available

𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐄: Someone For You
𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝚰𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓: James Potter
𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝚰𝐌: Penelope Mitchell

𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐀𝐔𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑
𝖘𝖍𝖊/𝖍𝖊𝖗. 𝖝𝖛𝖎𝖎. 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙
(ᴘᴇɴᴇʟᴏᴘᴇ ᴍɪᴛᴄʜᴇʟʟ) - 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀

"If you want someone to listen to you I will always be there for you

"If you want someone to listen to you I will always be there for you."

A night was all it took to lose her family and her innocence. A night. A summer night. 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐀𝐔𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑 never thought that the last time that she would see her loving parents was when she found them surrounded by their own blood. She knew. She knew who did that and why but she didn't get the chance to avenge her parents.

All the Auclairs knew that something like that was going to happen and Bridget was prepared for what was to come. She remembered what her mother used to tell her. She remembered that if something was to happen that she would go to the Potters. However, the people responsible for her parents' death were ready. They were ready to make the people that betrayed them suffer. The only reason for that was that the Auclairs, a well known pureblood family, didn't share the same beliefs as every other pureblood witch family.

Bridget was ready. She was ready to fight against every person that killed her parents. Only if she had known. Only if she had known that the minute she stepped out of her home Death Eaters were hiding in order to make her family pay.

Now here she was outside the Potter Mansion, clothes ripped and body bruised waiting for someone to answer the bell. Waiting for the blue eyes that she always admired and got lost in to open that door and take her hand. However, she never thought that this dream of her would lead to this.

• She was born on the 19th of June in 1960.
• Her favourite colour is black and she loves rock music as her parents always used to listen to rock songs and it makes her feel that after their death she is close to them.
• She suffers from panic attacks.