Atlantis | available

𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐄: Atlantis
𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝚰𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓: OC x OC
𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝚰𝐌: Pinar Deniz and Ilhan Sen

Stranger Things: season 1-5 and flashbacks

"𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐮𝐬, 𝐦𝐲 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐬, 𝐰𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐲 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝
𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐮𝐬, 𝐦𝐲 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐬, 𝐨𝐡, 𝐧𝐨
𝐖𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧"

𝐃𝐀𝐖𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐑
𝖘𝖍𝖊/𝖍𝖊𝖗. 𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖎. 𝖒𝖔𝖔𝖓𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙
(ᴘɪɴᴀʀ ᴅᴇɴɪᴢ) - 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿

 𝖒𝖔𝖔𝖓𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙(ᴘɪɴᴀʀ ᴅᴇɴɪᴢ) - 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿

"Can I have my gun back now?"

𝐒𝐄𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐘𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝖍𝖊/𝖍𝖎𝖒. 𝖝𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖎. 𝖆𝖑𝖈𝖔𝖍𝖔𝖑 𝖎𝖘𝖘𝖚𝖊𝖘
(ɪʟʜᴀɴ ꜱᴇɴ) - 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗿

 𝖆𝖑𝖈𝖔𝖍𝖔𝖑 𝖎𝖘𝖘𝖚𝖊𝖘(ɪʟʜᴀɴ ꜱᴇɴ) - 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗿

"I am literally not paid enough for this."

𝐃𝐀𝐖𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐑 was Hawkins' mystery. Nobody knew what had happened to her before she suddenly appeared in town. Blood in her face, shivering and clothes almost ripped off. Hell, she didn't even know what happened before she went to Hawkins.

Her mind was blank, memories weren't found. It's like they were erased. The police searched everywhere for her family but like her memories it was like they were erased too. Nobody could find her parents. It was as if they were wiped out of existence.

But the girl had now found a family. She had two loving younger siblings that she would do everything for. It seemed like for once luck was in her side.

𝐒𝐄𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐘𝐄𝐑𝐒 was the town's drunk.
Most of his days were spent on the forest. Drowning his sorrows with alcohol. For him it was like a salvation. He thought that it was the only way to forget his past.

For him this was the only way he could forget what they said to him. The yellings, the beatings. He wanted to forget and it seemed to be exactly what he needed, even for a while.

The one wanted to remember and the other to forget. They seemed like polar opposites but they were so similar.

• Dawn was born on the 18th of April in 1959.
• Her favourite colour is green.
• She loves coffee and staying up at night and watching the moon. She also loves painting.

• Sebastian was born on the 9th of December in 1949.
• His favourite colour is blue.
• He loves night walks.