Look What You Made Me Do | available

𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐄: Look What You Made Me Do
𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝚰𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓: OC x OC
𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝚰𝐌: Cemre Baysel and Ilhan Sen

𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐎𝐍
𝖘𝖍𝖊/𝖍𝖊𝖗. 𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖎. 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖊𝖘
(ᴄᴇᴍʀᴇ ʙᴀʏꜱᴇʟ) - 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘀

 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖊𝖘(ᴄᴇᴍʀᴇ ʙᴀʏꜱᴇʟ) - 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘀

"Fuck you, man. Are you really that stupid?"

𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐋 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊
𝖍𝖊/𝖍𝖎𝖒. 𝖝𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖉𝖆𝖗𝖐𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖘
(ɪʟʜᴀɴ ꜱᴇɴ) - 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗼𝗻

"Touch her one more time and I will make your life a living hell

"Touch her one more time and I will make your life a living hell."

They say that we can not just sit and stare at our wounds forever but that's what they did. They just stood there and watched their wounds for as long as they could remember, for they had no other choice than to stand still, stare and obey. Their life was always like this. It was a reoccurring nightmare and they both hated it.

𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐎𝐍 was a wolf. She had the fire of a wolf inside of her that could obliterate everyone and everything if it was set in the world. She had been hunted down and captured. People clawed at her skin trying to pierce her heart but Estella never let them hurt her, for her heart was made of stone. Many tried to break her wings but they always forgot that the girl had claws.

Darkness lived inside of her trying to control her. Every single day was a battle between her and her demons but with every battle her demons came back stronger trying to get control of her and she was sure that one day they would.

People taunted her, reminding her every day that she wasn't wanted. She was told that her real father left her, for he was too young to raise a child but deep inside of her she knew. She knew that her father loved her. They saw her as a crazy person. Every time she tried to tell the truth nobody believed her thinking that the girl was just crazy.

Estella was a fierce girl since she was born. She was experimented on and used from a young age from the person that she grew to call a father. She knew that a person like him didn't deserve to be called a father but he hurt her. He did damage only a father could do to his daughter. He did things that a "father" shouldn't do to their child. She would always be left with shaking hands, trembling and bruises adorning her once porcelain skin. She was left with the want to scream but she felt like someone was holding her down, choking her, not allowing her to utter a single word.

She was told she was a weapon and that's what she became because now Estella Barton had died and her place took the Starry Death, her stepfather's own killing machine.

𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐋 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊 never wanted to live in such a place. He grew in a home without love. Without care, for his brother was always favoured by their parents. No matter what he did Nathaniel Stark would be known as Tony Stark's little brother, nothing else.

He was orphaned at the age of 18. For once in his life he missed his parents' hugs, the ones he never got to experience. Since the terrible car crush that took his parents' life he never saw his brother again. Truth be told he couldn't remember the last time he saw his brother.

People tormented him, reminding him that he would never be good enough. However, Nate Stark was never a quitter, he was a fighter and everyone would come to realise that soon enough.

He spent his days on his dark room with his demons and his fears consuming him. Nate was a good fighter but the only fight he couldn't win was the one with his demons. He was never able to sleep, for when he closed his eyes he saw his parents telling him that he was the one that destroyed them, that he was the one that was at fault for their death.

Nate paid for his brother's actions with his own life. He was taken and used as a weapon. Nate became the Red Soldier and alongside the Winter Soldier he became a killer and nothing could stop him anymore.

They were so similar yet so different at the same time. He was the moon and she was the stars. He was the rain and she was the storm. They were so different. She controlled her demons while he let them consume them. They were an unlikely match but together they were something extraordinary. But love can be complicated, especially for people like them.

• Estella was born on the 5th of February in 1988.
• Her favourite colour is green. She loves music and drawing. She feels that they can calm her so she listens to music and draws a lot.

• Nate was born on the 8th of June in 1973.
• His favourite colour is red. He loves drinking.

• The title is inspired by the song "Look What You Made Me Do" by Taylor Swift. Another possible title could be "Daddy Issues" by The Neighborhood.
• The trope is enemies to friends to lovers. When they are together in the beginning they are secretly dating because Estella knows that if Clint finds out he will be very protective of her. There is a lot of tension between them.
• The story includes sexual assault, mental and physical abuse, angst, substance and alcohol abuce (unhealthy coping mechanisms), PTSD, anxiety, panic attacks, sexism and a lot of swearing. Estella swears a lot, like a lot.