Ocean Eyes | available

𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐄: Ocean Eyes
𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝚰𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓: Steve Rogers
𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝚰𝐌: Riley Voelkel

𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐀 𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐎𝐍
𝖘𝖍𝖊/𝖍𝖊𝖗. 𝖝𝖝𝖛. 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙
(ʀɪʟᴇʏ ᴠᴏᴇʟᴋᴇʟ) - 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀

"One thing I know is that you shouldn't let others treat you like you are nobody

"One thing I know is that you shouldn't let others treat you like you are nobody."

𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐀 𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐎𝐍 was a fierce woman. Everyone knew that.

However, when it came to her father even the fearless goddess was scared. She knew that talking back to him was a mistake. She knew that her actions would have consequences. But nothing mattered to her that moment. Hilda would rather get punished for her choice than be stuck with someone that treated her like an object and not like a human being.

The next thing Hilda could remember was her losing her powers and get sent to Earth. When she regained consciousness she could only make out two figures fighting. She couldn't quite comprehend what happened next the only thing she knew was her fist colliding with a man's jaw and her hand covered by his blood.

Since that moment Hilda and the man that she later found out was named Steve Rogers became close. They even went to the army together. Him to help his country and her to train him.

However, both of them knew that life wasn't always easy.

• She is the goddess of night. Her favourite colour is blue.