Pray For Me | available

𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐄: Pray For Me
𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝚰𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓: OC x OC
𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝚰𝐌: Danielle Rose Russell and Kris Guštin

"in which all they needed was someone to save their soul"

or

"in which without each other their life is like hell"

𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍 - 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊
𝖘𝖍𝖊/𝖍𝖊𝖗. 𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖎. 𝖕𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖗
(ᴅᴀɴɪᴇʟʟᴇ ʀᴏꜱᴇ ʀᴜꜱꜱᴇʟʟ) - 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱

"Be careful of what you say about him he may be an asshole but he is my brother

"Be careful of what you say about him he may be an asshole but he is my brother."

𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑 𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐀𝐊
𝖍𝖊/𝖍𝖎𝖒. 𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖎. 𝖜𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖗
(ᴋʀɪꜱ ɢᴜꜱᴛɪɴ) - 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝘂𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗼𝘀

 𝖜𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖗(ᴋʀɪꜱ ɢᴜꜱᴛɪɴ) - 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝘂𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗼𝘀

"In this life the bad ones always win."

𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍 - 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊 knew pain from a young age. She looked at it and she never backed down. She was her father's daughter never quitting from a fight.

She had a fire inside her that a few could steal. She had an anger that consumed her every fiber of her body. That day. She would always remember that day. That day that took everything from her. Her fire, her will, her innocence.

The anger took control of her, she didn't understand what happened. She couldn't. It all happened too fast for her. Their breath on her neck, their touch on her body, their blood on her hands after she killed them. It happened very fast.

Only if she knew that was just the beginning. She had been hunted down only for powers that were passed down to her, powers she never truly wanted. She was just a pawn in his scheme for annihilation. But she found her salvation.

𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑 𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐀𝐊 was just a human. He lived a boring life but if you said that to him he would say that he was happy with it. He was. He truly was before he got stuck in the same elevator with a young woman around his age. If he had known who she was he would have never got in it. People like her only cause trouble his parents used to say. He knew that from the minute he woke up in a hospital bed with her on his side his life would change.

• Hope is born earlier than the time in The Originals. She was born on the 9th of July in 1984.
• She became a tribrid when she was 22, in 2006. Because this is a little different to the TVDU Hope can reverse the fact that she doesn't age.
• She is Klaus Mikaelson and Maria Stark's daughter. She didn't know about her powers until she killed the people that attacked her.
• Thanos learnt somehow of her existence and he took her but Hope managed to find a way to escape in 2009.

• Victor was born on the 3rd of January in 1990.
• He is from Slovenia (if you want to change it make sure to change it to another Slavic country unless you want to change his name).
• He studies music in New York and works in a café.
• His parents died when he was 12 years old and since then he got adopted by a lot of families because they thought he was troubled. Most of the families didn't treat him right.

• The story is inspired by "Pray For Me" by The Weekend.
• The story includes sexual assault, physical and mental abuse, PTSD, swearing.
• The love trope is enemies to lovers. They are enemies but with a lot of tension, like a lot of it and they are oblivious to it. At the beginning they are secretly dating.
• Tony won't be very happy when he learns about Hope and Victor.