New photo album

Basil walked up to his room and walked over to his table. He sat down getting out his camera and the various photos hed taken Through out the day smiling at them. He was about to grab his photo album and put them in it but hesitated.

He could do something special with these photos. Perhaps get a new empty photo album to fill with photos of him and his boyfriends on dates and hanging out. It might even make a pretty cool gift for an anniversary or christmas or some major event that could happen in their future. Well assuming they stayed together. But basil didnt want to think about them splitting apart. If it were to ever happen it didnt seem like itd be any time soon at all anyways.

He decided to place the photos neatly on his table and grabbed some sticky notes with a breif description for each of the photos so he could properly document them once he had an album for them. He smiled softly at the notes and the photo pile. He looked at the time. It was only late afternoon so the stores would still be open. He shoved a 20$ note in his pocket before leaving his room heading down the stairs. He said bye to polly before stepping outside walking towards the shops.

Once he arrived he went straight to where the photo albums were sold. He wanted to find the perfect photo album for this. His eyes danced along the various options and he picked up a few and flicked through the pages observing it completely. He eventually settled on a pale cyan colored album with 100 pages.

He grabbed it off the shelf and walked over to the sticker section. He always liked to see what stickers the store had. Sometines there were really cute ones hed sometimes decorate his album with. He found a sticker sheet full of flowery themed stickers. He instantly knew he needed it and grabbed it and a few other sticker sheets, one with baby animals and one with hearts and stars and... spaceships? He wasnt sure why there were spaceships. 

He headed to the check out and bought his stickers and photo album before returning home and placing the things on the desk. He started to place the photos in the album writing carefully smiling softly at the drying ink. 

'This is going to be so cool.' He murmured to himself. 'I hope theyll like it.'

He closed the photo album once he was sure the ink had dried and one of the stickers on the flowery themed sticker sheet caught his eye. It was a bouque of flowers each with only three petals. He gazed at the photo album for a moment. 'I want to put it on the cover.' He thought looking back at the sticker. 'Okay im doing it.' He thought grabbing the sticker and placing it in the center of the album with shaky hands. WHY ARE HANDS ALWAYS SHAKY WHEN YOU NEED THEM STEADY?!

He sighed smiling as he moved his hands away. It was a little crooked. But other than that it looked great!

'Basil dinners ready' pollys voice called from the kitchen.

'Coming!' Basil called back giving the new photo album one last glance before heading to the kitchen.

Authors note: if i have the time and am at a point where im comfortavle with people knowing my socials and stuff, i would like to draw some of the photos (both already existing ones and future ones) and ill be sharing the drawings/artworks. But only if im comfortable sharing my socials (dont want anyone recognisjng my art style or anything while im still in an uncomfy 'i dont want people to know who i am' situation. Not that anyone probably would. But yknow id rather not take that tiny risk.