Chapter I - "Wait for me..."

Chapter 1  - “Wait for me....”

•Pairings – Alhaitham x Kaveh / Kaveh x Alhaitham
•Fanon (canon in our kokoro's)
•Game – Genshin impact (its a “gambling game”)

In the world of Teyvat, wherein 7 archons ruled the “7” nation...there were 2 people...that you could potentially say “Companion's” who met each other in the strangest scene, “Roommates” who find everything a chance, to argue. It was clear and enough for them to be called as “Friends”

“Hey...Alhaitham...”
“Mhh....”

He looked at the boy next to him, he had a light yellow going to light orange coloured hair just like the of the sun, while coloured red for his eyes.

“Nothing...I just wanted to say that your noise cancelling device doesn’t fit you”

“I apologies. What did you say?”

The said boy then sighed

"I won't waste my breath on you no more...don't bother me I have something to do"

The boy said as he was going to his own room.

This dynamic was normal to them, it was both comforting, and just plain annoying...
It might look like they don’t get along that much, or “they definitely hate each other” but, deep inside, they were having fun with each other’s company.

............
..........
......
...

“But I guess this is not a fairy tale like story to stay like this...huh...”
“Kaveh”

“Heh...guess who’s crying now...”
Keveh said as he was coughing

“Shut up...”
Alhaitham said as he was trying his best not to lose his composure.

Kaveh looked at Alhaitham who was trying his best to patch him up. He spoke in a teasingly tone.

“Your words differentiate from your actions...”

“....You...”

Kaveh touched Alhaitham’s face.

“what are you doing...?”

“I've told you before....your noise cancelling device doesn’t fit you...”

“What do you mea-...”

Alhaitham felt Kaveh’s hand run around his hair, he felt that Kaveh removed his headphone in his ear.

“what is it this time....?”

“This is my new invention that you called “waste of time” dummy”

“This....”

Alhaitham touched the gadget that Kaveh putted into his ear

“....this...its design is lame”
“Hah!? Take that....”

As Kaveh was speaking he saw a mitachurl going towards them, weapon in hand with an ill intent.

“...haitham....”

“Huh...?”

“Watch out...!”

Unconsciously, Kaveh took his claymore that was on his side. He slowly stood up and pushed Alhaitham away from the mitachurl to stab it, success....but....it was....
.....
.....

Too late for him....

Sfx.
Cough, Cough, clack....

Thump

“Thump...”

“Kaveh...”

“Nghh......heh...didn’t think that this’ll be that painful”