Chapter - III "A new life....what!?"

Chapter 3 –  “A new life....what!?"

Staring at the windows, Kaveh looked at the pen and paper that was in front of him, unconsciously he tooked the pen and scribbled on the paper...

“Wait... its starting to look like...”

Not long after a distinctly figure went beside him, then whispered quietly.

“Hey... this kind of looked like the exchange student”

This person snickered.

With this, Kaveh was surprised and quickly crumpled the paper with his hand, when he saw who this person was, he was relieved.

“Your going to give me a heart attack Aether...”

This person named Aether laughed.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry, but why are you suddenly drawing? Especially the exchange student at that.”

He said, to where Kaveh replied.

“I don’t know... I just...”

“I wont pester with it any longer, you can draw whatever you like or want, if ever you need me, I'll be in my sister’s classroom since it’s recess”

The blonde boy that had braided hair turned his back to Kaveh and started to walk away, looking at the crumpled paper, Kaveh sighed.

“I thought i’ve given up on drawing...”

As the hours pass by, the bell rang signalling for the end of the class.

Each students tooked their bags and headed outside the door, of course Kaveh was one of them, walking through each corridor, the crumpled paper in hand, he found himself seeing the art club, but;

“There’s someone there..? It’s been so long...”

He thought to himself, as walking slowly towards the window.

He saw a boy, who was wearing the school uniform just like Kaveh, he had a greyish colour for his hair, Kaveh couldn’t see his eyes for the fact that his face was turned away, he wanted to see this person’s face walking slowly at the door, he unconsciously opened it. With this it accidentally surprised the boy.

“Who are you?”

Kaveh heard him say.

The boy turned to look at him, the both of their eyes widened.

“So it’s the new student...”

“Kaveh...!?”

They thought to themselves.

A minute of looking at each other's eyes, Kaveh’s looked at the painting, this painting looked like him, but wearing an exotic clothing. He laughed lightly.

“Hey new student, are we soulmates or something?”

After Kaveh said this, he continued to laughed.

Alhaitham having heard this, he was flabbergasted.

Kaveh then threw the crumpled paper at Alhaitham.

“What am I going to do with this? The trash can is right next to you.”

Laughing, he said;

“Open it”

Opening it, Alhaitham’s eyes widen, it was him, but his body was unfinished.