01 - - waking up / knocking

-yawn-

SUNNY sits up. He looks around his room, rubbing his eyes. He blinks a few times, deciding that he should eat something, as it has been a few days since he last did.

SUNNY crawls out of bed, slowly making his way to THE STAIRCASE. He looks at it carefully, as his hands start shaking slightly.

He blinks

EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE OKAY.

SUNNY closes his eyes as he uses the handrail to carefully step down the stairs. Once his foot hits the floor, he opens them, like nothing happened. SUNNY trudges over to the kitchen to find something to eat.

SUNNY ends up finding some STEAK in the fridge. He places it in the microwave and waits for it to cook. He stares blankly at the microwave screen.

The ding of the microwave snaps SUNNY out of his trance. He takes the now warm STEAK and places it on a plate. He stares at the STEAK. He decides to take a bite, savoring the flavor in his mouth. He takes another. And another. The STEAK is gone. SUNNY stares at the empty plate. His stomach hurts. He feels nauseous.

SUNNY makes his way to the bathroom, glancing in the mirror before heading over to the toilet. He opened the lid. SUNNY threw up the STEAK. SUNNY stares at the now dirty toilet. He gets up and washes his face. His stomach grumbles. He cleans the toilet. His head hurts. He decides its best to go back to bed for a while.

SUNNY heads up the stairs.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

-

SUNNY hears a knock at the door.