Chapter 3: The Strike Witches

June 5th, 2027/July 30th, 1944. NCSS Nortersk, Celtic Sea.

A special forces agent simply known as Okawa feigning as a soldier brings out a notepad and writes in it with a pen, seemingly planning to send it to someone back in New Canteria who works for CIDASF as well. '5th of June, 2027. New Canterian space cruiser, NCSS Nortersk initiates first contact with a squadron known as the 501st JFW.' The writing said as Okawa then closes his notepad as Yousuke emerges from a service elevator, heading towards the stern of the cruiser. 

"Nice day isn't it Saburo?" Yousuke said, calling Okawa by his false name even though he knew damn well what his real name was. "Yes Captain." Okawa simply responded as Yousuke continued walking towards the end of the halls of the third deck, passing by a conference room in discussion about a slightly unimportant topic to Yousuke on the way.

Meanwhile for the 501st, they were currently being held up because the NCSS Nortersk was a cruiser, and because their striker units didn't have VTOL capabilities unlike any aircraft past the 2000s. "So how are we going to land 11 pairs of strikers onto this carrier Minna? I doubt they could land on that." Mio asked as she looked and pointed at a large spot on the back of the carrier that had the letter 'H' on it. "Mio, weren't you the one who said witches could do anything?" Minna said.

"Well the truth is I meant that combat wise. I never meant landing on a small platform with a striker like that one." Mio said as she tried to find a possible way to land on the helipad by using her non VTOL strikers, eventually just settling on floating on it and turning off the strikers engines. Once she did however, she was met by Yousuke alongside two security members that just so happened to be Dimitri and Hiroshi from the, now disbanded, 401st motorized infantry.

"Captain Tatsuno Yousuke I presume? After all nobody could have a name like that and not look Fusoan." Mio said slightly jokingly, however this came off strange to Yousuke and the two security members. "Fusoan? What do you mean?" Yousuke said that in turn, confused the rest of the 501st who weren't sleeping nor metaphorically petrified, as was Sanya and Eila. "Have you all been living under a rock? Its in the far east of Asia." Perrine said.

"Huh... well I'll ignore that for now. What country do you all hail from?" Yousuke said as in the background Hiroshi took a look towards Dimitri with confusion plastered on his face. "Oh. Our base is in Britannia." Yoshika said as it had been her time to speak up. "Britannia? Ah, the United Kingdom. Got that I suppose." Yousuke said in mild confusion.

"Anyways greetings. I am Tatsuno Yousuke, the captain of the cruiser NCSS Nortersk. These two behind me are Warrant Officer and Senior Sergeant, Dimitri Nile and Hiroshi Kikuchi. Men belonging to the Canterian International Defense Agency which in turn belongs to New Canteria." Yousuke says as despite the confusion and circumstances, the 501st decides to put that aside. "Greetings to you as well. I am Minna Dietlinde Wilcke, the wing commander of the 501st Joint Fighter Wing. A witch squadron." Minna then said as she silently told everyone to introduce themselves.

Lucchini decided to go first as she had the most confidence in introducing herself because she was childish. (or rather she IS a child, shes 12 canonically in S1.) "Ciao! I'm Francesca Lucchini from Romagna!" Lucchini's 'mother' then went up. "Hi, my name is Charlotte Yeager from the United States of Liberion, just call me Shirley." Then the big titty witch. "Hello. My name is Lynette Bishop from Britannia." 

Then it was the raccoon-dogs turn. "I'm Yoshika Miyafuji from Fuso. It's nice to meet you all." Then the simp for Mio. "It's Perrine Clostermann, I'm from Gallia." Then the one who cant take jokes. "My name's Gertrude Barkhorn from Karlsland." Then the opposite of Trude. "Hello! I'm Erica Hartmann, also from Karlsland as well as Minna." And then the female samurai. "I am Sakamoto Mio, from the Fusoan Empire." Mio then notices Sanya sleeping and Eila shaking in her boots, reason unknown to her. "Oh right. Those two are Eila Ilmatar Juutilainen and Sanya from both Sumous and Orussia."