More Info 😊

(You can also skip this part if you want to, But it would be preferred for you to read it)

(These are not ships, it's just friends being protective over each other.
People included in the story: Sam, Colby, Nate, Seth, Kris, and Celina. This story is also based off of Sam and Colby's Sallie house video. I do not own any of these characters)
______________________________________
() = Author's note
""= Talking
**= doing something

(Ignore any spelling errors 😅)
____________________________________

Things that will be included in this story:
~ Panic attacks
~ PTSD
~ Injurys (not to serious)
~ protective friends
~ Flash backs
~ Paranormal activity
~ trouble sleeping/insomnia)
~ Many time skips
_______________________________
Summary:
Sam and Colby are filming a new ghost hunting video for their channel at the Sallie house, they're with four of their very close friends, Seth Borden(24), Nate Hardy(26), Kris Collins(26), and Celina Myers(29). When they first get to the house everything goes according to plan, they're getting great contact with a spirit of whom most people believe is the spirit of a little girl who died in the basement of the house a very long time ago... well... Everything is going great... until it's time to split up into groups of two... Sam and Colby take the entire upstairs, Kris and Nate take the entire downstairs, while Seth and Celina take the basement... but while Seth and Celina are down there Seth feels an uneasy feeling... like something bad is going to happen....

Continue →