Ch. 4 The Separate Investigations

(Little note here: this part is going to be in pov's just to make it easier to understand lol, now enjoy the story ^^)

2:30 AM

Sam, Colby, Nate, Kris, Celina, and Seth say their dramatic goodbyes and go to their respective areas and start filming again.

Sam and Colby's pov:
We walk up the stairs and trun on the camera and start recording "okay, guys so it's just me and Colby upstairs... While Kris and Nate are downstairs and Seth and Celina are in the basement" I say "yep..." Colby says in response "alright, I'll put the Rempod right here in Sallie's room" Colby says taking the Rempod out of our backpack and walking into Sallie's room placing it in the center of the room "yeah, that should be a good spot" I say pointing the camera at him as he's coming out of the room *Rempod starts to go off* "Holy shit!" Colby says startled "was that you?" I ask, kinda hoping it was him but obviously it was not "no! I was walking out... And you have to be so so close to it!" He says still a bit shaken "oh my god! You just barely set it down and it starts going off!" I say also surprised "I know! I think we should start asking questions" Colby says getting the EVP recorder out "yeah" I say "hey sallie, if you want to talk to us turn the Rempod off" right after I say that the Rempod turns off "oh my- it turned off right after you asked!" Colby says covering his mouth as he noticed that he was basically yelling "yeah!" I say excitedly "okay, Sallie now that we know that you want to talk, we are going to use this EVP recorder to talk to you" Colby says.
End of pov for Sam and Colby

Kris and Nate's pov:
As Sam and Colby went upstairs and Seth and Celina went into the basement, me and Nate stayed downstairs and started recording "okay, so how should we start?" Nate asks, setting up the equipment that Sam and Colby left us "hmm, I think we should start with the EVP recorder?" I respond "yeah, okay we'll start with that" he says picking up the EVP recorder "alright let's start asking questions" I say "okay, ladies first" he says, laughing sarcastically "hahaha, very gentlemanly of you" I also say sarcastically(not a ship) "is anybody here with us?" I ask, and the I wait for a few seconds and then I hand it over to Nate "what's your name?" He asks, waiting another 10/15 seconds then hands it back to me and this continues for a good 5 minutes "okay ready to see if we caught anything?" He says "yeah... Let's see" I say kinda nervous. We played it back "is anybody here with us?" I hear the EVP recorder say "me" a child like voice says "what's your name?" We hear again from the EVP recorder "sALlie" a more sinister voice says "oh my fucking god! What the hell was that!" I say surprised "i-i I have no fucking idea!" Nate says, also seemingly as surprised as I am.
End of Kris and Nate's pov

Seth and Celina's pov:
As we went into the basement I got one of those really bad gut feelings "are you okay?" Celina asks "yeah... I'm fine..." I say trying to not to sound effected "alright... So what should we do first?" She asks "how about the sls?" I suggest "okay, sure" she says "I'll be right back... I think I left it upstairs...." She says looking for the sls "okay... I'll wait here with the camera" I say "are you sure?" She asks "y-yeah... I'll be fine" I say reassuring her "alright, I'll be back in like 5/10 minutes" she says heading back up the stairs "okay!" I say as I hear the door open and close. "Okay guys, it's just you and me" I say to the camera, laughing nervously *loud thump coming from the corner of the room* "holy shit! What the fuck was that!" I yell, "guys! That came from that fucking corner!" I say to the camera and pointing to the corner of the basement, then I feel something grab the back of my arms then I feel like I'm being choked and start struggling to breathe. I fall to my knees gasping for air and dropping the camera in the process, I start getting flashbacks about what happened to me in the conjuring basement a while back, and finally after what felt like hours I felt the pressure around my neck disappear along with the grip around my arms, all I remember after that is just moving to the corner of the basement and then I start to have a panic attack, then yelling coming from upstairs, and then seeing Sam, Colby, kris, Celina, and Nate surrounding me and trying to get me to calm down.

                                           Continue→