Ch. 5 what happened?

3:49 AM
Sallie house

Sam and Colby's pov:
So me and Colby were still talking to Sallie until we heard Celina, Kris, and Nate yell from downstairs something about Seth so me and Colby get the camera and rush downstairs not even paying attention to the Rempod anymore "what? What happened?" Colby says as we were running down the stairs "IT'S SETH!" we hear Celina yell "is he okay?!" I ask as we get to the last step "i-i don't know" Celina says "is he still in the basement?" I ask concerned "yeah..." Celina says as she leads all of us into the basement. As we get down there, Flashlights in hand, we see Seth sitting in the corner of the basement, knees up to his chest, his hands gripping his hair tightly, and head down "oh my god! Seth!" Colby says rushing over to him, with me not to far behind "what the fuck happened?" I ask turning back to Celina and the others "i-i...he wanted to use the sls and I was looking for it... I thought I left it upstairs.... I told him I would only be a few minutes...!" Celina says. I looked back at Colby and Seth and saw that Colby was sitting in front of Seth hugging him, so I set the camera down forgetting the we we're still recording and went over and sat down next to Seth and I started rubbing his back in order to try to calm him down while Colby let go of the hug "hey, hey it's alright... What happened?" Colby says while also trying to get Seth to calm down a little "here, let go of your hair... Your gonna hurt yourself..." I say taking a hold of one of Seth's arms and trying to get him to losen the grip he had "come on, let go... Your gonna hurt yourself if you don't" Colby says, but Seth was panicking to much to process what was happening "i-it's angry..." We hear Seth say through sobs "he's right...whatever "it" is.... Is not to happy we're here" Celina says closing her eyes for a second "okay... But what is "it"?" Nate asks freaking out "wait... You know how Sallie is said to be a little girl who died in the basement... But also there's no evidence that she ever existed... And demons are said to take the form of children to lure people and something else in..." I say realizing that whatever was messing with Seth would probably come after the rest of us if we don't get the fuck out of here....

continue→