Ch. 7 what he saw

(Please read the authors note!)

authors note: this next chapter is going to be mostly Seth's point of view of what happened in the basement (or ig you could say flashback) and in the present moment that he's telling the story (where the last chapter left off) also sorry, it's a little shorter than the others cause I ran out of ideas for this chapter but I'm hopefully gonna make the next chapter a bit longer to makeup for this!

Anyway I hope you enjoy it 😊

------------------------------------------------------------
6:39 AM

No one's pov:
So after a while, Seth agrees to tell them what had happened in a span of not even 5 minutes in the basement while Celina went to look for the SLS.

Seth's pov:
I agree to tell the others what had happened in the basement, I trun around too face them "is it okay if we film you telling us what happened?" Colby asks "Yeah...yeah that's fine I don't mind" I say "alright, let me just turn this on" Sam says, picking up the camera, turning it on "okay so Seth's going to tell us what happened in the basement" sam says to the camera then truns it to me "alright... whenever you're ready, Seth" Colby says. I take a moment and let out a nervous sigh, then I start telling them what happened when Celina left.

(Flashbacks)

Seth's pov:
As Celina left the basement I started talking to the camera until I heard a loud knock in one of the corners, then as I'm showing the camera where I heard the knock I feel something grab the back of my arms "c-celina!" I called for Celina hoping it was her, But when I get no reply I start freaking out then it feels like I can't breathe so I drop the camera and fall to the floor gasping and trying to catch my breath, after what felt like hours I finally catch my breath, the pressure around my neck and arms disappears then I look up and see a tall dark figure standing over me and I stared at this thing and I could feel it getting angry that I was down there... So out of fear I stand up and make my way to the corner and sit down with my knees to my chest and I put my head down and my hands gripping my hair and then I start having a panic attack and all I remember is hearing the others yelling and then I hear Sam asking what happened and then I feel cobly start hugging me and then I hear Sam sitting next to me and then Colby lets go of me and and then I feel Sam grab my arm telling me to let go of my hair.

(End of flashback)

Seth's pov:
After I finished telling the story they looked concerned, "and that's all you remember?" Sam asks, "yeah... Pretty much..." I say, looking at him "shit... Okay well I think we need to leave now" Nate says, looking at us "yeah..." I say.

Continue→