13

Emily slowly blinked awake, blonde hair covering her chest. When she looked down at the blonde laying in her, she found JJ awake, staring at the wall. "Good morning."

"Morning" she whispered. Emily heard the tone of her voice and moved to look her in the face. "What?" Emily asked. JJ sat up and didn't look at her. "I feel terrible."

"You didn't deserve any of this. I put you through hell because you looked at me weird? I shouldn't be here." She started to get up but Emily held her arm, shaking her head.

"Yes it was a dick move to sleep with Will and blow up at me for everything, and I was hurt by it all. But I have done the same thing. You were hurt and wanted to hurt me, and you did."

When JJ tried to get out of the room, Emily stopped her. "Jennifer, I love you. I'm not letting you walk away from me. Talk to me." JJ stopped fighting her and sat back down.

"I love you too. And I never want to make you feel like that again. I will spend my entire life time making it up to you." She whispered, trying not to cry.

Emily tilted her head and smiled. "You see me in your life forever?" JJ nodded. "I don't see myself living without you." She said it so nonchalant that Emily beamed. "You don't have to ever make it up to me."

JJ slowly nodded again. No matter how many times Emily said it, she would never believe it. There would always be a need to make it up to her. When Emily pulled JJ back into bed, she relaxed onto her.

They decided to finally get up when Emily's alarm went off. "I have class." She whispered. JJ slowly stood up and got her things together. "Me too. I'll see you at dinner?" Emily smiled and nodded. "Of course."

When JJ left, Emily immediately called Penelope. "Hey babe, what's up?" The blonde was getting ready to meet the available group members for lunch. "I just needed to tell you that I forgive JJ for everything."

A scream came from the other end of the phone, forcing Emily to pull it away from her ear. "Emily why? You know what she did." Emily rolled her eyes and waited for her friends rant to finish.

"Are you done?" She asked. "All I'm going to tell you is that I forgive her. If you have a problem with that, I don't care. Do you have a problem with that?" She didn't feel the need to explain why she and JJ stoped talking, it wasn't her story to tell.

"Yes I do." Penelope said before hanging up. Emily threw her phone on the bed and texted Morgan.

~~~

JJ's criminology class wasn't for another couple hours so she went to a study room in the same building. She didn't have much homework, just a few assignments she put off.

"Hey." A voice forced her to look away from her laptop. "Derek. Hey." She forced a smile and put her pencil down. "Emily told me y'all made up. How are you doing?"

A wave of relief rushed over her when he smiled at her. "I'm okay. You?" He nodded. "I'm good. I'll see you in class." She smiled and went back to her work. When she started packing her things, she heard another knock and put her pen down.

"Hey blondie." When she heard the annoying southern accent, she wanted to gag. "Hi." She gave a sweet smile and went back to her work. "Wanna hang out tonight?"

She nicely laughed and shook her head. "Will, that was a one time thing." She noticed him lingering and looked up at him. "That's it? You come onto me and that's it?"

"I was drunk at a party and told you it wouldn't happen again. Yes that is it." She noticed the way he stood in front of the door and tried to figure out a way around him. When she couldn't, she reached into her bag and held onto the knife she kept in her backpack.

"Don't be a bitch. Come on, go out with me." He stated. She laughed more and shook her head. "No." He didn't move so she continued packing her bag with her free hand.

"Do you really think you're all that? JJ, no one else wants you. I'm offering something you won't get again." He started to move towards her and she stood up, moving around the table away from him.

"I don't want anyone." When her back was to the door, she ran from the room, towards her classroom. Making sure Will didn't follow her, she ran into someone. "JJ? What's wrong?"

"Rossi. I'm so sorry." He saw her looking behind her and pulled her into the classroom. "What happened?" She smiled and shook her head. "Nothing? I just got a little paranoid. I'm fine."

He knew it was a lie. The truth was Will had truly scared her, but she wasn't gonna let them know. "Okay. You can sit here until class starts." She smiled and took her normal seat.