The end

Regina
"Amanda talk to me! Please its not what it looked like! He kissed my cheek!" I tried to convince her but it was no use against an angry Amanda, "you kissed him Regina! I saw it plain as fucking day! Don't lie to me!" I could hear her voice crack which only made things worse for my heart as she walked away from me. "Just go home! I dont wanna see you right now!" I groaned annoyed that she wouldn't listen to me, I had to give her space but I couldn't. I needed to reassure her that I love her when I knew she wasn't gonna listen, "Please Amanda!" She walked to her car and got in before starting it and speeding away, I felt my heartache as tears flood my eyes. I wiped them away as I went back to my car and got in, I drove to my place before heading to my apartment and letting myself go. The tears stung as they rolled down my cheeks, I hurt her even if it wasn't intentionally and now she wouldn't listen. God why wouldn't she just listen to me!? I wanted to scream but I didnt, I stormed to the bathroom before taking off my make up which was already staining away my face from the tears. I took off my necklace and rings before putting them away, I threw off my clothes which I wished were thrown in Amandas apartment but at last she probably wasn't even home. I crawled into my bed before pulling the blanket over my head as I sank into the bed id built with the one girl I loved..by morning my eyes hurt and my head stung. My head felt cloudy and all I wanted was Amanda to make it sunny again, she knew her way to my heart weather it was flowers and chocolate or a hug and kiss, but now I was alone and I hated it. That stupid fight! I hated it! I checked the time to see it was well past ten and Ellie was probably at Rose's house. I felt bad because I overslept and I betcha Amanda's at her place probably telling her all about what I did. God I felt like I was an ass, I dont know why since I didnt do anything but her reaction hurt and it made me feel like it was my fault. I told you she knew how to get inside my head I didnt bother changing as I went to Rose's place to take Ellie, she wouldn't have to deal with this kind of heartbreak for at least ten more years. I drove through the busy streets on a Saturday morning, why wasn't everyone just at home!? They're probably was some party since it was Valentine's Day- Fuck I just remembered that it was Valentine's Day yesterday! That's even worse. I broke her heart on a romantic day that we were supposed to be happy, I felt the tears rush down my face as I lost track of what I was doing, I slipped and my car turned to the side before everything went black..

I rushed to the hospital as soon as I got the news with Rose, Regina had been in a bad car accident and of course I was still on her emergency contacts. I parked the car and we both got out of the car and rushed to the reception, I let a few tears escape my eyes before Ii started speaking "I'm looking for Regina Linster's. I'm her girlfriend this is Rose Dialliah a close friend," I felt Rose's hand slide to my waist as she took a step towards me. "She's in the ER, you'll have to wait outside" She pointed at the seats behind us and as much as I wanted to fight her I couldn't, I let Rose drag me to the seats before she held me close as my mind raced with thoughts of how badly she was hurt, worst of all it was my fault. I didnt listen to her and thought she kissed him, I dont know why I thought that but I did and I acussed her when deep down I believed her. I just didnt listen to her I was to upset with what I saw, she had rosey cheeks which could be because they were laughing and obviously I was far enough away that it looked like they kissed and my brain shut down. And now here I am at the hospital with my final words too her being in complete anger, I hated myself right now and id never forgive myself if she dies. It felt like days I was in there waiting for Regina, seconds felt like minutes while minutes felt like hours and hours felt like days. I was dying on the inside every time the second hand clicked on the clock I had been staring at for god knows how long. I finally heard the doctor call my name and I jumped out of my seat and ran up to her with Rose close behind to accompany me, "is she okay! Can I see her? Is she stable?" Rose and to tug on my waist so I didnt jumble over my words, I had to know and every second wasted I wanted to scream. "I'm sorry but Regina didnt make it..she suffered multiple wounds and bled out. Im sorry for your loss." I wanted to scream but nothing came out, I wanted to cry but nothing came out, I wanted to disappear like Regina but I couldn't. I felt a ringing noise in my ears and I swear I dont even remember how we got into Regina's room, when I saw her face I felt it wash over me like a tsunami. I screamed like I never screamed before as I crumpled in Rose's arms, I cried and cried my heart out until my heart felt like it physically broke. Like it had just cracked and fell apart, she was gone and now I was left with nothing but pure sadness...