Part 1: First Date

Naruto might be a great and strong ninja, all his life he always find a way to face any obstacles but this one seems to be quite tough...

He will have his first date with Hinata, but he doesn't know anything about how a date should go since he never been in a relationship before. But it's understandable since he never really experience this kind of things...

He went to Sai and borrow his book about dating. Let's just say that Sai is the same, the straightforward and too honest guy doesn't know anything about talking to girl as well...

Naruto: "For you to have this book... Sai, I knew it was a good idea to look for your advice."

Sai: "No worries, but are you going on a date?"

Naruto: "I see... it's customary for the man to pay for all the expenses of the date..."

Sai: "Well that's true, but..."

Naruto: "I see! So a fancy dinner it is then!"

Sai: (Smiling) He's not listening...

Naruto: "Sai, thank you! I'll go and see Hinata now!"

Sai: "Y-Yeah..." Even though I didn't do anything...

Naruto then went to the Hyuga Mansion to pick her up. He doesn't need to go inside since Hinata is already waiting outside...

Naruto: "Hinata!"

Hinata: "Naruto-kun, you're here..."

Naruto: "Yeah, sorry for keep you waiting."

Hinata: "No no it's alright, I was just here for a couple of minutes."

Naruto: "I see, shall we go now?"

Hinata: "Yes."

They went for a walk around the village. Things have changed quite a lot for the last 2 years. Naruto himself is happy and proud that everything that he sees now is the reality and not an illusion...

Since Hinata wanting to knit a scarf for him, they went to the tailor shop first to buy the wool...

Naruto: "You're planning to knit another scarf for me?"

Hinata: "Yes, I hope this time you can use it properly." (Smiling)

Naruto: "Well, I can't wait..."

They exited the tailor shop and since it's noon already. They might go and have lunch...

Hinata: "What should we do next?"

Naruto: "Well since it's noon already, let's go somewhere for lunch."

Hinata: "Okay, but where?"

They arrived at a fancy restaurant. Naruto looking at the menu and he was surprised when he saw the price...

Naruto: (Shocked) S-Seriously... a set menu is this expensive? W-Wait... so how much do I have to spend?

Hinata looking at Naruto's surprised face when he looked at the menu. She thought that he doesn't have enough money so she decided to...

Hinata: Byakugan!

Yes, she decided to look through his wallet using the Byakugan. As she thought, he doesn't have enough money. But Hinata has other plan...

Hinata: (Holding his arm)

Naruto: "Huh, Hinata?"

Hinata: (Smiling) "I want to eat at Ichiraku..."