Part 9: Himawari Uzumaki

A year after Boruto was born, Naruto was thinking whether they should give Boruto a little brother or sister. He wanted to ask her but taking care or Boruto is tough enough let alone having a second child...

Naruto himself haven't been to a mission for a while now. He's busy helping Hinata doing the house chores and of course taking care of Boruto. Although he doesn't care if he's a bit rusty later on. For now, he just wanted to be there for his family...

Naruto: "He really has grown huh..."

Hinata: "Yes, maybe soon we can see him walk."

Naruto: "And talk as well. I can't wait for that as well."

Hinata: (Giggles) "I guess this is one of the most exciting thing being a parent and watching our child grow..."

Naruto: "You're right."

Naruto thought that this is the right time to talk to her about a second child. He's a bit nervous to talk about it but if he keeps stalling then it will just get worse...

Naruto: "Hinata, can we-"

Hinata: "Oh right! Naruto-kun, can you take care of Boruto for today? I just remembered that father wanted me to come and see him. I might return tomorrow as well..."

Naruto: "Hm? Is that so?"

Hinata: "Yes, is that alright?"

Naruto: (Smiling) "It's alright! Don't worry."

Hinata: "Okay, I'll prepare myself now."

Well, he has to hold it once again. Although the positive is that he can rethink about it and prepare himself more...

Hinata went to the Hyuga Mansion to discuss about the future of the clan, including the structure changes. While Naruto, is in house doing some cleaning and watering the plants... it has been one of his hobby throughout his life...

Since Hinata is away, he has to take care of Boruto as well. Like feeding, bathing, and all of that stuffs...

Naruto: "Mom will be away for today so looks like it's just the two of us, Boruto..."

He knows that his son can't speak yet but still, it seems that he also knows that his son can understand him. He can see that as long as his dad is with him, it's alright...

Naruto: "Boruto, what do you think about a little brother... or sister?"

Boruto just smiled and laughing as well. Naruto was a bit surprised, it seems that he also wanted a sibling...

Naruto: "You want a sibling as well huh? Well, I have to ask mom about that tomorrow. Hopefully she agrees..." (Chuckles)

The next day, Hinata is back home quite early in the morning. She's glad that the house is as clean as ever while she's away. She went to their room and saw Naruto still sleeping with Boruto right by his side...

Hinata: (Smiling) Looks like they're still asleep...

Naruto: (Awake) "Huh? Hinata? You're here..."

Hinata: "Yes, I'll make breakfast now..."

Naruto: "Wait, can we talk for a second?"

Hinata: "Hm? Sure, but about what?"

Naruto: (Scratching his head) "Well... it's..."

Hinata: (Giggles) "It's okay Naruto-kun, did anything happened to you and Boruto yesterday?"

Naruto: "No no, it's all good yesterday."

Hinata: "Then?"

Naruto: "Hinata, I want to ask... if you want a second child..."