Part 2: Warm Spring

The winter has passed and soon the spring season will come. Naruto and Hinata since their first date went on a lot of missions. Even though the world is in peace, there are still some missions for the shinobi but mostly aren't as tough as it used to be...

Naruto: (Entering his apartment) "I'm home..."

Even though he lives alone, he always says "I'm home" whenever he's entering his apartment. For 19 years, he is living like this. He always feels sad whenever he went home because nobody is waiting for him to come home. That's one of the reasons why he hates going home...

Naruto: Unsurprisingly... it feels quite here...

Then the nine tails, Kurama that is inside of him starts talking to him...

Kurama: Well, you have another mission tomorrow so you kinda need to be alone tonight, am I right?

Naruto: Yeah, you're right. But still...

Kurama: You want to meet with the other tailed beasts? Maybe they can sort out your loneliness tonight...

Naruto: Eh? Well, I don't mind with that but why all of a sudden?

Kurama: Nothing really...

Naruto: Now you're acting quite weird, Kurama...

Kurama: If you don't want to, then I guess I'll go back to sleep...

Naruto: No no no no it's not like that, I guess you're right. Afterall, it's been a while since I last saw them all...

Kurama: You're right...

Kurama set up a meeting for Naruto with the other tailed beasts. Even though it's hard to gather them all at the same time, surprisingly all of them are there...

Naruto: "It's been a while, everyone..."

Matatabi: "It's sure is..."

Son Goku: "Things have changed quite a lot in the last few years."

Isobu: "It's nice to see the world is in peace once again."

Naruto: "You're right, although there are still some places that needs to be solved in terms of peace."

Kurama: "Back then, humans used us as a tool for war. But now, things have changed indeed. It's all thanks to you, Naruto..."

Naruto: "Well, my friends have helped me along the way as well..."

Shukaku: "Including your girlfriend?"

Naruto: (Shocked) "Eh?!"

Shukaku: "That dumb fox has told us everything..."

Naruto: "H-Hey Kurama! What did you told them?"

Kurama: "Not much, just telling them your love journey so far..." (Smirking)

Naruto: (Embrassed) "EHHHHH?! DON'T TELL ME YOU TELL THEM ALL OF IT?!"

Gyuki: "I guess you can say that..."

Naruto: (Pointing at Kurama) "So this is your plan all along! Damn you, Kurama!"

Shukaku: "HAHAHAHAHA for the first time, this dumb fox kinda pleased me."

Son Goku: "Jeez, I'm more surprised that he can actually have a girlfriend."

Kokuo: "That's true..."

After a while...

Naruto: Jeez Kurama, do you really have to do that?

Kurama: Hehe... just wanting to get rid of my boredom...