Part 8: Boruto Uzumaki

The whole village has known that Naruto and Hinata will be expecting their first child. They gave them some baby presents and as usual, Naruto will now have to find a way to make them all fit into the new house...

Speaking of the new house, they will soon move there. Since Hinata is now 8 months pregnant, Naruto decided to take a break from mission duties and now his focus is set on moving out to the new house and taking care of Hinata and the baby... which is now confirmed to be a boy...

Naruto went to the new house to move some things from the apartment. Konohamaru decided to help out as well since Hiruzen has kept some of Naruto's belongings and planning to give it to him once he is older...

Naruto: "I see... who would've thought that Grandpa Third has kept these things all this time."

Konohamaru: "Yeah, at this rate I really have to inspect the whole storage room..."

Naruto: "Hehe, I guess so..."

Konohamaru: "So, how's Lady Hinata and the baby?"

Naruto: "They're doing well. I'll soon pick up Hinata so can you help me put some of the things inside? Once I bring her here, you can take a rest."

Konohamaru: "Okay!"

He then went on to pick his wife, while Konohamaru put some things inside. The house is suitable for a family house, it has 2 floors and a garden. It's perfect actually for the Uzumaki's family...

After Naruto brought Hinata to the new house, Konohamaru then went home and leave the rest to Naruto. It's tough to do these things alone now but Konohamaru has helped a lot and Naruto doesn't want Hinata to overworked since her belly is now getting bigger...

Naruto: "Take a seat."

Hinata: (Sitting) "You sure you can do this alone? There are a lot of things here..."

Naruto: (Smiling) "Don't worry! You can just sit here, I'm afraid that if something happened to you and Boruto... I will not ever forgive myself."

Hinata: (Giggles) "Okay then, but if there's anything I can do, just ask me okay?"

Naruto: "Right! Kage bunshin no jutsu!" (Spawning four clones)

He and his clones then went on to clean the house and put some things in their place. Hinata felt bad that she can only watch her husband working really hard preparing the new house. So she decided to make his favorite food for dinner...

Naruto then felt exhausted since he has been working for 3 hours nonstop. But, there's one thing left to do and that is to put some pictures. There are some pictures that left him nostalgic. Like the team 7 picture, him and Jiraiya's picture, him with the 5 kage after the war picture, and of course the wedding picture...

But then he saw that there is his father, Yondaime's picture and his mother as well. He always wanted to have their picture at least so he is thankful that Sandaime has kept it all this time...

Hinata: "Naruto-kun, have you seen my hair brush?"

Naruto: "Oh, it's here. You have took a bath already?"

Hinata: "Yes... (Looking at her surroundings) looks like it's almost done..."

Naruto: "Yeah, 99% done! Anyway, come here! Let me brush you hair."

Hinata: (Blushing) "Eh? You don't have to-"

Naruto: "It's okay!"

Hinata did as he said, she is a bit shy knowing that her husband will brush her hair. Not that she didn't like it though...