Chapter 8

1470 words

Hearing that Billie's label agrees subdues my concern, "Okay, good. I'll be the best personal assistant you've ever had!"

Billie smiles, "Certainly the cutest."

We finish snacking on the food Billie prepared, then she invites me to hang out a bit.

"Boss and employee?" I question.

"You have a kink for that?" Billie teases.

I go red, "No! No, I just wasn't sure if we were supposed to hang out."

Billie laughs, "I'm fine with it. Are you?"

I nod, "Of course!"

"Great then! I'll show you around my place."

She walks us out of the kitchen, through the living room, and up a stairwell to a small hallway. We walk through it and she points out each room: a music studio, a bathroom, a guest room, and a master bedroom.

We enter her bedroom and I look in awe at the huge space, "This is amazing."

Billie chuckles, "Sometimes I feel like an imposter sleeping in this room. It's like someone else owns this house. Someone really rich."

"Yes, Billie. You're the really rich owner."

Billie lightly hits my arm, "You know what I mean."

I giggle, and Billie directs me through the master bathroom and to the walk-in closet.

I stare in awe at the huge room filled with clothing. I step inside and look through the racks, "Holy shit."

"You like?" She asks, leaning against the doorway.

I nod, "I was really into fashion before I got kicked out. I never had this many clothes, though."

Billie stands up again, "Try some on! There's no way I could wear all this."

"You're not giving me your designer clothes," I say firmly.

She raises her hands, "Whatever you want. But there's no harm in playing a little dress up."

I smirk, "You have to play too."

She smiles, "Gladly."

"Wait, where's your underwear drawer?"

Billie chuckles, "It's that one. But you can look inside if you want, there's some fun pieces."

I blush, "No, that's okay."

We sift through her closet and I pick out a few more feminine items. I want to edge it up though, so I look through her jewelry, "Can I use these chains?"

Billie nods, "Of course! You can wear anything in here."

I blush again, curious about her underwear drawer, but too shy to peek inside.

"You know what would look good with that skirt?" Billie says, eyeing the pile of clothes in my hand, "A garter belt. They're in there."