2

Next morning

Will has been hearing about that a place has millions of dollars and will finally had the address. Now he just haves to sneak in to steal some.

Will was biking there and he has finally got there he just sees a few cars so he parks in the woods.

While he walks he sees blood tracks in a lot of places. He starts to get scared but keeps walking he need the money.

Will sees windows and starts looking inside them he sees a safe. "Shit that's the money"- he says out loud to himself.

He gets a rock and hits the window. He gets into the small window and yes he can fit in it.

Will tries to pick up the safe but it's to heavy for him. "Cmon why do u have to be heavy"- will says quietly

Will sees the rock he had earlier in the ground so he picks it up and hits the safe with it nothing happens so he throws the safe on the ground and it makes a loud noise.

Will jumps from the sound but immediately looks to see if it broke open but nothing.

He starts jumping on the safe but nothing still.

Jack and Troy burst into the room.

Will jumps off the safe and tries to get out the window but it is high up.

They grab will and he starts screaming in fear. They cover his mouth with their hand.

"You know he have that on camera cunt"- Lucas comes up to him.

"Yeah and it haves to be on a day off"-jack rolls his eyes as he says that.

"Go get Mike"- Lucas says to Max and Max walks upstairs.

"Mike"- Max knocks on the door.

"What" he says and gets up and gets out of the room.

"Come" she says and they go downstairs.

"He broke in and tried to steal the money in the safe"-lucas.

"We have it on camera"- Troy.

Mike walks up to will with his hands in his pocket "really? You shouldn't of done that"-mike.

Will looks at him in fear

Mike looks at Lucas "show me the footage"-mike says and Lucas and Lucas pulls it up on his phone and they watch.

All will can hear is the noises he made trying to break it.

Mike walks up to will and grabs his wrist and pushes him on the couch. "Now your going to tell me why you tried to take out money"-mike.

Will sighs "because I heard you guys have a lot of money and I needed some."-will

"Where did you hear this"-mike.

"Some guy from an ally walked up to me and told me"-will.

"Well your so fucking loud and you don't know how to properly rob"-mike.

Will sits his back on the couch and Mike stands in front of him.

"Can we kill him already"- Troy

"No but he will be punished"- Mike says as he still keeps eye contact with will.

Wills eyes start watering and he looks at the ground. Mike grabs wills chin so he can look at him. "Your staying here forever"-mike