11

Will stops hugging him and scoots away from him. He sighs and looks at mike. Mike just looks back at him.

Will was confused why Mike just saved his life even tho he tried to steal from him. "Mike?"- he says and Mike just puts his eyebrows up giving a what look.

Will wants to ask Mike why he saved him but he thinks Mike would just get mad. "Thanks"-will

"Mhm"- he says and gets up.

2 weeks go by

Mike and Lucas are sitting on chairs next to each other while will is sleeping on the couch.

"Why"-lucas said, as he looks will.

Mike gets off his phone and looks at Lucas. "What do you mean why?"-mike

"Why did you save him he tried to steal your never give mercy what's up with you?!"-lucas

"I still treat him like he's a bitch"-mike said as he goes back on his phone.

"Not really"-lucas

"Dude stop talking to me"-mike says and rolls his eyes.

Max walks in and she goes up to Lucas and gives him a kiss on the lips. "Hey"-she smiles

Mike makes angry eyebrows and looks at Lucas then and Max. "Hey you know Lucas wanted will to die"-mike.

Lucas looks at mike "Well you always kill people so kill him too!"-lucas

"Lucas cmon he should join our gang"-max

"No no no no"-lucas said then looks at mike shaking his head no.

Will wakes up but still lays down and listens to the conversation.

"Fine make him join but he can be the maid yeah yeah"- Lucas

"That's not a bad idea actually"-mike says as he gets up from the couch.

Will sits up and looks at them.

Mike flips Lucas off then walks over to will. "I hope you heard all of that bitch"- Lucas says as he looks at will.

"No I need hearing aids"- will squints his eyes and smiles at him.

Max gets a drink and goes to her room and plays music. "Cmon Lucas"- Max. Lucas then follows her into the room.

"I'll be back I'm gonna use the bathroom"-mike says and walks away.

Will stays on the couch and Lucas comes out of the room. "It's just you and I thief"-lucas

"Oh yeah well your a killer you all are killers"- will says and gets up from the couch.

"Oh your dam right"- Lucas says then jumps on will and starts squeezing his neck hard where will can't breath anymore.

"I'm gonna fucking kill you bitch!'-lucas says and squeezes him harder

Will starts kicking his feet trying to get away.

Will tries to grab Lucas arms off his neck but Lucas makes wills head go back and he continues squeezing him.

Mike comes out of the bathroom and sees the scene he then rund over and jumps on top of Lucas and Lucas falls off will.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?"-mike

Mike starts punching Lucas in the face non stop.

Max runs out of her room "Mike stop!!!"-max

Mike stops and gets off Lucas she brings Lucas to her room and shuts the door.

Mike looks down and sees will laying down coughing trying to get air. Mike helps him back up and puts him on the couch.

Will tries to speak but just coughs instead