8

Mike looks at will with a mad look. "Give me it"-mike

"No I could escape"- will says and gets up and runs outside. Mike gets up and starts running after him will runs out of presses shut on it. But Mike runs out fast enough.

"Shit!"-will

Will runs into the woods and he hears Mike behind him. Will keeps running and he sees him bike but there's not enough time to jump on it.

Will gives up on running and he just lays curled up on the floor. Will looks at Mike's shoes.

"I won't tell anyone let me go"-will

"No I like you here"-mike

Mike picks will up from under his armpits. Will groans when he picks him up.

Mike let's go of will and will just stands next to him. "You really like tag"-mike

"Fuck you"-will

Mike grabs will by the arm and walks back to the house. They get into the house and Mike locks it. He is still holding will by the arm.

Mike pulls him upstairs and goes into his room he lays on his bed.

He calls Max. "Are you coming back it's night and will needs to change now.

Will just sits on the floor listening to him talking.

"Yeah we are driving there now"-max says.

"K"Mike says and hangs up.

Mike gets up from his bed and sits next to will. Mike just starts looking at him

"You know I can see you looking at me and it's wierd"-will.

"I wasn't"-mike says awkwardly

Will starts walking to the bathroom. "I'll be back"-will

"Okay"-mike

Will is in the bathroom just looking at himself then two minutes later he just trips and cuts his thigh. He starts moaning. "Ow" he whispers.

Mike hears a slam. He runs to the door and starts knocking. "Will?"-mike

Will gets up and tries not to limp and opens the door.

"Sorry just dropped something"-will says and walks past him. He goes and sits in a corner.

Mike just sits on his bed looking at his phone.

Will looks at his cut and it's starts bleeding thought the white skirt.

Will starts crying from the burning feeling.

"What's wrong?"-mike.

"N-nothing"-will says.

Mike gets up and walks to will.

"Go away!"-will says and tries to back more onto the wall.

Mike sees blood bleeding through his skirt.

"Get away!"-will

"Stop saying that"-mike

"No your gonna make it worse and hurt me"-will

"No I'm going to help"- Mike says and grabs will up and will smacks his hands. "Stop"-will

"Will you stop it! I can actually hurt you if you don't stop!"-mike

Will stops crying and just breathes heavily. Mike helps will to the bed and will sits down.

Mike starts lifting up his skirt will gets embarrassed."I'll get the aid kit"-mike says and goes to the closet and gets it.

"Take off your skirt"-mike

"W-what"-will.

"I'm not going to do something like that just trying to help now take it off"-mike