5

Next morning Mike slams the door open and goes over to will and takes the blanket off him.

Will wakes and and Mike grabs him up. "It's time to wake up"-mike says and makes will stand up.

"Okay I'm just going to bathroom for a minute tho"-will says.

Mike nods and waits for him and after will comes out of the bathroom. Mike grabs him by the arm and walks out of the room.

He brings him downstairs. Will sees the people he saw yesterday sitting down in the kitchen.

"You can sit on the floor"-mike.

Will just sits on the kitchen floor while the others look at him. Mike hands him a honeybun.

"Dude you should just give him dog or cat food"-lucas says and laughs.

"Right"-mike smirks

Lucas just looks at his cereal and eats.

Will eats his honeybun and throws the wrapper at mike.

"Throw it away"-mike says

Will looks up at him "no"

Mike goes down to wills level.

"What's that?"-mike

"You don't scare me"-will says with a serious face.

"Oh really?"-mike says

"Yep"-will says and crosses his arms.

Mike picks the paper up and throws it away.

Then he goes behind will and picks him up from his armpits.

"Hey can you guys go get the next victim and bring it here"-mike

They all nod and leave and drive away.

Will looks up at mike and Mike looks at will. Mike pushes will against the wall and pulls out a gun and points it at his head.

Will starts breathing fast. "Any last words?"-mike

Will tries to escape but Mike just pins him against the wall.

"Your always trying to run"-mike

Mike puts the gun back at his head and shoots. But there is no bullets in the gun. Will screams and Mike laughs and let's him go and will falls to the ground.

"You thought you were dead huh?'-mike says and puts his gun back

Mike goes on the floor to and grabs will by his neck. "Are you not scared?"-mike smirks

Will starts crying and Mike let's him go. "I thought so"-mike

Mike stands up and grabs will and a handcuff. "This is so you don't run"-mike

Mike walks with will to the corner of the room and handcuffs him and ties it to a pole.

Then Mike sits on a chair and waits for his gang to come back.