13

Next morning Mike comes in the room and wakes will up. Will gets up and Mike tells will to follow him. Will is curious of what's going on.

Mike walks downstairs and will follows "so I need you to make breakfast with me. I have guest coming over"-mike grinned as he said it.

"I mean I don't really have a choice so.."-will. Mike nods and hands him a bunch of fruit.

"Cut them up and put it in a bowl"-mike said as he pushed it over to will. He then hands him a knife and winks.

Will is now thinking he can get free by killing Mike. But he remembers Mike saved him a few times. But the other members of Mike's gang would probably kill him except Max.

"Uh earth to will can you cut"-mike said as he was in wills face. Will looked at mike shocked then back at the knife.

"Oh were you thinking about killing me"- Mike smirks as he said it. Will looks at mike and blinks a lot "w-what "-will

"I mean give it a shot"-mike says
"What?"-will "come on you know what I said"-mike smirks again

Will looks at the knife then at mike and he starts breathing fast. Will then gets mad and starts chopping the fruit instead.

Mike looks at will and smirks and rolls his eyes and walks to the sink to go wash off some of the food.

*Why will why" will thinks to himself. He then finishes cutting the fruit. "I'm done... Mike"-will said as he held the bowl.

"Good"- Mike said
"So what do I do with it?"-will looked at him confused. "Organize it on this plate"- Mike said as he tossed a plate infront of will.

Will rolled his eyes and then sighed and started putting it in order. After five minutes he finished but Mike is still cooking.

Mike then burns his food "shit"- he says.

Will sighs and crosses his arms and looks at mike. "Your not even good at cooking"-will

Mike puts the burnt food in the trash and walks over to will. "Oh yeah then u cook"- Mike.

"I already helped"- will

Mike sighs "I'll just order food"-he  says and calls a delivery guy. Will sits down on a chair. "You'll be here in 40 minutes?!!"-mike says to the man angrily.

"No cancel order"-mike says and hangs up. He then walks over to will "your cooking"- Mike said as he put his finger on wills chest.