3;Eid

29th February, 2023

Yes, he came to meet my dad 5 days after we met at my best friend's wedding.
Within those 5 days, we had gotten to know each other or so I thought.
"Husnah, come to my living room now, a guy is here with a proposal for you, says you two have been on talking terms" father said through the phone.
My heartbeat increased
Does he love me that much already that he can't wait to have me as his'mrs'?
Dey play!- only  if you had known!!
And just like that, the wedding was set to a  month because he wanted to speed things up.
Let me make this clear, I Husnah Afrah El-Jamil loathes, hates, detests, Hassan Shakir Bello and anything related to him!.

Afrah•

I changed the Ramadan Mubarak strings to Eid Mubarak and hang the other eid decors I got.
"I swear I am still feeling sleepy!" Hamza whined as he plopped on a sofa. Since it was last ten days and we had to  do ibaadahs through the night, no one in the house sleeps.
"Don't worry, when you get back from the praying ground you can sleep till nighttime." I said  as i took pictures with my iPhone 14 and posted it on my Instagram story as I was an influencer/contents creator/social media activist. That is also the job I do for the company I work at, I'm their official brand ambassador  and influencer.
HS's interiors and architecture is the name of the company I work at.
Tomorrow, the company is organizing an eid party/welcome party because our boss(the CEO) is back for khayr(good).
With over 50million followers on Instagram, I get proposals for ad and paid partnership daily.

Perks of being a media person😜.

"Content creator!, go and have your bath, solatul eid will start by 9!", Hind said sauntering out of the kitchen.
Na true oo!!
**
**
**
**
**
I digged into the fried chicken while posting eid pictures in my Instagram.
" did you order the ice cream afrah?", Hannah asked.
"No!, abeg do am, I'm busy!" I retorted
"OK"
The oldies walked in, females in their expensive swiss laces while the males were in babban rigas and well laundered zannan bukar.
"Aye! Time to collect goron sallah!"
We all whistled.
"You guys are grown ups fa!" Hind's mum, aunt Aneesah said.
"It doesn't matter aunt!" My younger brother, Hamdan said.
**
**
**
**
**
"I can't believe I'm missing today's event for something else!", I told hanifah as I slid into my car,.
" I bet that one  is better and nicer" she said
"Let's see" I hoped because going for business parties has always been boring to me and the estate where I stay at organize get together parties every year, a day after eid and it is always bang!, but I'm missing it. I want to cry!!
The remaining bread heads( my friends) are going to be attending...
"Bye!" She waved as I drove out, off to my place of work.
Nafisa's call came through as I got to the express.
"Maman Adam!" I called as soon as the phone pressed my ear.
"Afi! Eid Mubarak!!" She squealed.
"Taqqaballallahu minna Wa minkum!"
"Aameen!,  just wanted to inform you that we are on your way to your place, I and the girls....."
"Afi, I'm expecting a whole chicken ooo!" I heard Afreen's voice from the background.
"And goron sallah!!" Lailah added.
"Too late girls! I'm not at home oo! But my cousins are sha, I'm going to a party my company organized sooo.
Have fun Sha, i might meet you guys at home if I make it back early"
'Okay, there is sha food? " Afreen asked.
"Food kill you there!!"
"Leave my matter alone ooo!" She warned. We all laughed and kept on gisting.
Those are my friends, Nafisa, the one in whose wedding I met the biggest mistake of my life is now a mother while Lailah is getting married next month!! So excited BTW!.

I arrived at the office and made my way into the decorated space.
To the hall where the party was holding...
"Husii!!" A voice I know called.
E no fit pass Harleesha. I voiced mentally.
I turned around and:
"Harleesha! Eid Mubarak!"
Wetin I talk!
"Taqqaballallahu minna Wa minkum"
"Aameen, this your outfit ehn!! E dey do tono tono for my eyes" she said.
"I will take that as a compliment!"
I was cladded in white and green abaya. The white was the inner dress while the green was the after dress attached to it. It was sophisticated with white pearls by the wrist line and a white veil complimented it.
Simple!.
We chatted our way through the lift.
BTW, harleesha is my colleague.
You will meet more.
We don't work in the same department though, she is in  the sales while I'm in the media. The head media person of the company/brand ambassador.
I took a mirror picture from a random mirror hung in the hallway because people have been complimenting me.
Dress well, it speaks a lot about you.