Dream Team (James and Lars 1992) *SMUT*

"He pisses me off so fucking bad", James growled as he threw his guitar onto the bed. He had been fighting with his bandmate Lars all throughout stage rehearsal that day. They couldn't agree on anything. Lars wanted to play songs that James hated and vise versa. Lars wouldn't stay on tempo and it was throwing James off like crazy. Lars would always do and say things just to get under James' skin, almost like he enjoyed getting on his nerves for fun.

You were back at your hotel room for the night. You were sharing a room with your boyfriend James while Lars, Kirk and Jason were staying in a separate room.

You watched James plop down onto the bed in defeat. "I couldn't get shit done today", he muttered. "Lars is so annoying sometimes."

You sat down next to him. "You guys just fight like brothers", you chuckled. "Everything will work out at the show tomorrow, Babe. Don't worry." You moved his dirty-blonde hair away from his face and rested your head on his shoulder. "You guys are a great team, believe it or not."

James scoffed. "Sometimes it doesn't feel like it." He put his hand on your thigh. "Sometimes I hate him. Don't you?"

You shrugged. "Sometimes", you laughed. "But he's hard to stay mad at forever. He's pretty charming."

"CHARMING? Yeah right", James said as he squeezed your knee. "More charming than me?"

You looked into his eyes. He was coming off a little cocky, but it was kinda turning you on. "Yeah, more than you", you teased. "He's got such a way with words, and that little pout he does when he's talking is to DIE for." You dramatically rolled your eyes back and bit your lip while you gushed about Lars. You knew it was making James mad.

"To die for, eh?", he said with a smirk. "He couldn't fuck you as good as I do, that's for damn sure." He crossed his arms and laughed. "The danish inch has nothing on me."

James was trying to seem unbothered, but you knew better. You decided to taunt him some more. "I dunno, I've heard that he's actually pretty big. Average, at least", you said with a giggle. "Yours is just so big, babe. Maybe his would hurt less." You shrugged. "Who knows?"

James snarled at you. "You're mine", he reached up and held your throat in his hand. "He's not fuckin' touching you." He pressed his lips into yours. You opened your mouth for him and he swiped his tongue across yours hungrily. He grunted into your mouth while he tasted you. You tugged on his hair, making him squeeze your throat in response.

He broke away from you suddenly. "Could Lars kiss you like that?"

"Who knows?", you teased. "I wouldn't know unless I tried." You smiled innocently at him before his grip on your throat tightened. You coughed a little as your breathing became more difficult.

He leaned in close to your face. "Whore", he murmured onto your lips. He bit onto your lower lip while you whimpered, scared but also thrilled to think about what he might do to you. His hand moved away from your neck and to your chin. He tilted your face towards himself and grinned like the devil. "You can fuck Lars, I don't care", he said wickedly. "I know you'll be begging for me to finish the job once it's done." He let go of you quickly and stood up. "I'll get him for you, since you want to fuck him so bad." He was annoyed, but determined to prove you wrong. You watched him leave the room and come back just a few minutes later, stumbling in with Lars under his arm.

"What the fuck is going on", Lars asked as he scanned the room. His eyes landed on you, sat up on the bed, just as curious as he was. "Hey, pretty lady", he said sweetly. He always greeted you very nicely and was always happy to see you.

"Hey", you said back, looking at James to try to figure out his plan. He wore a smug grin as he closed the door behind him and locked it. "I have a job for you, buddy", he said as he put his hands on Lars' shoulders.