Kirk Hammett NSFW Alphabet

This is a head cannon alphabet describing what Kirk would be like in bed, although a lot of it is actually based on things i've heard him say in interviews haha Enjoy ;)

A = Aftercare (what he's like after sex)

Kirk tends to want to be held after sex. He gets so caught up in everything in the heat of the moment that he craves to connect with you on a more wholesome level afterwards; it's like a recovery period. He loves to help clean you off, whenever you'll let him.

B = Body Part (his favorite body part of yours)

Kirk can't stop messing with your hair. He's always running his fingers through it, smelling it when he kisses the top of your head, or pulling it when he's fucking you from behind.

C = Cum (his favorite way to cum)

Kirk loves to see his cum all over you, no matter where it is, but his favorite place to cum is on your face. 

D = Dirty Secret (something you'd never be able to guess about him)

Kirk has a taste for blood. He's obsessed with fucking when you're on your period, and he'll even go down on your while you're bleeding. He says it's the most natural and primal form of making love.

E = Equality (does he prefer being dominant or submissive in bed?)

Kirk is extremely dominant when he wants to be, but he loves submitting to you too. He likes when you take control, especially when you pull his hair.

F = Foreplay (how does he warm you up?)

Kirk likes to play the long game. He'll light candles and dim the lights so the bedroom looks more like a vampire's lair. He ties you up and tortures you with gentle kisses and full-body massages. Sometimes he even rubs oil all over your body. He just loves the way his hands glide so smoothly over your curves. He loves to rub his thumb over your clit lightly and watch you squirm beneath him. You're always aching for him by the time he actually slides his cock into you. 

G = Gesture (sweet gestures he does in bed)

Kirk is extremely good with his hands. He's always rubbing whatever part of you he can get his hands on while you're fucking, whether it be your thighs, your back, your ass, any of it. He loves massaging you.

H = Hair (how groomed is he?)

Kirk is pretty hairy down there naturally, but he usually trims it down some. His hair frames his cock nicely.

I = Intimacy (how romantic is he during sex?)

Kirk is really into dark romance. He loves predator/prey role-play that ends in purely euphoric romance. He's poetic in a sense, using big words to describe how beautiful you are or how good you're making him feel. He loves a sick and twisted love story. 

J = Jerk off (how often does he masturbate?)

He usually initiates sex with you, so he doesn't need to jerk off much. Every now and then he likes to watch kinky horror porn on his own, which he gets off to quickly. He even asks you to watch with him sometimes.

K = Kinks

Blood-letting, tieing up, spanking, candle wax, dirty-talk, he's down to try anything slightly disturbing

L = Location (his favorite place to fuck)

Kirk likes to fuck you in a sex swing. He loves holding onto your sides while he thrusts into you roughly.

M = Motivation (what turns him on the most)

Dirty talking gets him in the mood. It drives him wild when you tell him everything you want to do to him. He also loves being teased with pain, like choking and spanking.

N = Never (turn offs, things he'd never do)

He's down for anything. He's not one to shy away from weird stuff, and it's hard to turn him off. Consent is the only thing that's important to him; he would never do anything you didn't want him to do.

O = Oral (does he like giving or receiving oral more?)

He's addicted to your taste. He loves diving into you and pleasing you with his mouth. He craves the feeling of you trembling against his tongue while he drives you into an orgasm.

P = Position (what's his favorite position?)

Kirk loves when you face him while you ride him. He likes to grab and smack your breasts while he tells you how bad you are. He's also a big fan of pushing you against a wall and shoving his cock into you from behind. Sometimes he chokes you with a belt and forces you to take all of him in.

Q = Quickie (does he like to have quickies?)

He loves a nice quickie every now and then, especially when he's busy on tour, but he's mostly a fan of long love-making sessions. Having sex with him is almost like an event. He loves the build-up and the romantic side of it all just as much as the ending.

R = Risk (is he risky or does he play things safe?)

Kirk is a very risky guy. Nothing is off limits with him and he'll do anything for a thrill. For example, he knows that messing around with blood can be dangerous, but he doesn't care. He loves how wrong it feels; he loves the thrill of knowing he shouldn't be doing it. 

S = Stamina (how many rounds can he go for?)

Kirk is actually the type to get off multiple times. He'll cum inside of you and keep going until he's hard again, only to last longer and go harder the next time around. Sometimes he can't get enough.

T = Talking (does he like to dirty talk?)

Dirty talking is his favorite. Sometimes he turns into a different person in the heat of the moment. He nearly growls his words while he fucks you. He's such a sweet and timid guy normally, but in bed he has a nasty, harsh, and utterly cruel vocabulary. He likes to call you his bitch and tell you he's going to punish you, which usually means he's going to fuck you until you're screaming.

U = Unfair (is he a tease?)

Kirk is a tease from hell. He will play with himself in front of you while you're tied down and make you watch him for what feels like forever. He knows you're dying to touch him and feel him while he strokes himself. You can see his pre-cum starting to glisten on the tip of his cock by the time he actually gives in and slides himself into you. 

V = Volume (how loud is he in bed?)

There's no place that Kirk is louder than in bed. He's usually a quiet guy, but something comes over him when he's worked up. He has a menacing laugh while he watches you cry from the sweet pain. His moans and growls are loud and guttural, especially when he's cumming.

W = Wild Card (a random trait about him)

Kirk likes to read romance novels. He especially loves the enemies-to-lovers trope. Sometimes his source of horniness comes from all of the smut he reads. He often gets ideas from his books that he wants to recreate with you. This has led to some amazing nights for the two of you.

X = X-ray (what's it like beneath his pants?)

His cock is gorgeous, which isn't an exaggeration at all. He's very tan and has a proportionate length and thickness. There's a slight upward curve that hits your insides perfectly. He has the tip of his cock pierced, but he never wears it anymore.

Y = Yearning (how is his sex drive?)

His sex drive his way higher than most people would imagine. He seems so cute and sweet that you might not expect him to be such a sexual deviant, but he's obsessed with fucking.

Z = Zzz (how quickly does he fall asleep after?)

He never falls asleep straight after; he's too busy cuddling with you and starting some crazy conversation that he randomly came up with. His mind is always hard at work.