Best Friends (Young Kirk) *SMUT*

*This is written about young Kirk (25ish years old) but based in current day, time wise (if that makes sense lol) but you can visualize him at any age!

You had been crying for hours. You found out that your boyfriend was cheating on you and it hurt so bad. You had never experienced a heartbreak like this, but you were more angry than you were sad. How could he do this to you? You never thought this would happen. You wanted to forget about him more than anything. You wished you could just move on and never think of him again.

There was this one friend who came to mind. His name was Kirk, and the two of you had been friends since you were little. He was always there for you through hard times, although the two of you hadn't spent much time together since you got into a relationship with your now ex-boyfriend. Not that it was your choice, more-so your ex's choice. He always got really jealous of how close you were with Kirk. You and Kirk had never dated before, you'd never even kissed him. He was really cute and very sweet, but you were never sure if he saw you as more than a friend. You never wanted to risk your friendship by taking things further. You were really missing him, though. You thought it might be nice to have a shoulder to cry on during this time, and you really wanted to see him after so long.

You decided to text him.

YOU: hey what's up?

It didn't even take a minute before your phone lit up with his response.

KIRK: omg hi. long time no talk

YOU: ikr. I miss you bestie

KIRK: miss you 2. whatcha been up to?

YOU: nothing tbh. I got dumped LOL

KIRK: wtf why!?

YOU: he fucking cheated dude

KIRK: WTH

KIRK: what a loser

YOU: its whatever. his loss lol

KIRK: forreal. you doin ok?

YOU: kinda. I need a distraction tho

KIRK: wanna hangout? we could watch a movie or play some games

You smiled at your phone.

YOU: that sounds really fun :) 

KIRK: you can come over. My place is clean for once lol

YOU: I can be there in 20

KIRK: can't wait!

You rushed to get ready as fast as you could. You heart was racing at the thought of seeing your best friend again. It had been quite a long time, but you usually weren't this nervous to see him. You weren't sure what to wear. You chose to be comfy and just wear a t-shirt and shorts. You put some perfume on and got a little embarrassed with yourself. Why were you trying to smell good for Kirk? He probably wouldn't even notice. The night would probably just consist of playing video games and eating junk food. You didn't expect much more than that to happen, but you found yourself secretly hoping the two of you would end up entangled in Kirk's bed. You snapped out of it and got in your car to leave.

The car ride to Kirk's house was full of nerves and anxiety. Why were you so nervous to see him? You took a deep breath as you pulled into his driveway. The sun was setting and it was almost dark outside. You saw the porch light come on and Kirk stepped outside in his pajama pants and a horror movie t-shirt. His long, black and curly hair was a bit messy and he was holding a beer.

"WADDUP", he shouted as he watched you get out of your car. His smile was contagious as you walked to his doorstep.

"Hi", you said as you went to hug him. You felt a jolt of electricity when his arms went around you.