Carpe Diem, Baby (Kirk & Lars 1989) *SMUT*

Warnings: SMUT 18+, threesomes (female main character)

Your butt was starting to get sore from sitting on the floor with Kirk. He had laid out blankets and pillows and forced you and Lars to watch old horror movies with him. You couldn't understand why he liked those cheesy old monster movies, but you knew how much he loved watching them with his friends. 

"This is the good part!", Kirk shouted as he pointed to the tv. Lars was on the couch and hardly paying attention, so Kirk threw a pillow at him. 

"HEY! Cut it out, jackass!", Lars yelled, throwing the pillow back. You stood up and made your way to the couch and plopped down next to Lars. 

"My ass hurts", you groaned, pulling a giggle out of Kirk. You lifted up your shorts and started to rub your butt to get rid of the pain. 

"Why are you wearing those shorts" Lars chuckled. "SLUT!" 

"She's not a slut, dude" Kirk said in your defense. 

"Yeah, sure" Lars teased. He leaned over and placed his head in your lap, something he did often. You were a little annoyed by it but you usually allowed it. It was kinda cute, if you were being honest.

You ran your fingers through Lars' hair and he closed his eyes and smiled. Kirk sat on the floor seeming a bit jealous.

You laughed. "What's wrong?", you asked Kirk. He made a face of disgust and got off the floor to sit on the other side of you. "You guys are gross!"

Lars jumped up quickly. "What the fuck, no, you're gross!" He said before flashing you a devilish smile. "I'll show you gross!"

Lars leaned in so close to you that you could feel his breath on your neck. You turned to face him and his lips were hovering directly over yours. His voice became deeper, "Kiss me."

You were completely in shock. You couldn't believe Lars was asking you to kiss him. You felt like it had to be a prank. You contemplated for what seemed like forever while Lars' gaze alternated between your eyes and your lips. He looked different in that moment than he ever looked before. For the first time in your entire friendship, you wanted to kiss him.

Without saying a word, you closed the distance between the two of you and your lips connected. You both froze for a moment, simply taking it all in. The kiss was suddenly broken up from Kirk's shrieks of disbelief.

"NO WAYYYYY!", Kirk shouted, causing you to pull away from Lars. "I can't believe you two just kissed!" he started laughing hysterically. "I'm going to tell EVERYONE about this!"

"Shut up, man. You're just jealous", Lars said in a suave tone. He looked at you with lidded eyes and leaned in for more. He held your chin and turned you to face him before he planted another kiss on you, this time more confidently. His kisses were turning you on way more than you could've imagined. He started to open his lips and you followed suit. You both started to get into it and before you knew it you were completely making out. You could taste the liquor on his tongue and it was addictive. He softly bit your lip and ran his fingers through your hair to hold your head while he deepened the kiss. 

Kirk was so silent that you almost forgot he was there.

The kiss was getting really intense really fast, so much so that Lars took off his shirt and started running his hand up your shorts. He brushed your heat with his finger tips and kissed down your neck. You felt yourself getting wet and growing desperate for him to go further. He pushed your panties to the side and ran his fingers through your wetness before cramming his middle finger straight inside of you. "So wet", he said in a low voice. He aggressively pumped his finger in and out of you, causing you to moan loudly. He kissed you passionately while he started rubbing circles into your clit with his thumb. The guy definitely knew how to use his hands. You put your hands on his abs and felt your way to his hard-on. He was rock solid for you.