James NSFW Alphabet

*I got this idea from Metallica Fics on Ao3!*

This is a head cannon alphabet describing what James would be like in bed. Enjoy ;)

A = Aftercare (what he's like after sex)

James loves to cuddle after sex. He loves to wrap his big arms around you and kiss your forehead. He loves brushing across your arm with his callused fingertips.

B = Body Part (his favorite body part of yours)

James is obsessed with your lips. He always presses his thumb to your lips so you can kiss it. He loves watching them wrap around his cock.

C  = Cum (his favorite way to cum)

James is obsessed with cumming inside of you. He loves the thought of filling you up and making you his. He likes to cum down your throat just as much.

D = Dirty Secret (something you'd never be able to guess about him)

James loves being dominated by you just as much as he enjoys being dominate over you. He likes when you pull on his hair or choke him, even though your hands can barley fit around his muscular neck.

E = Equality (does he prefer being dominant or submissive in bed?)

James loves being rough with you and loves being called "Daddy". He likes to make you his little slut, but every now and then he likes to be dominated too. He loves when you take control and ride his cock.

F = Foreplay (how does James warm you up?)

James' ideal foreplay would be to take a shower together first. He loves rubbing you down and massaging you beneath the hot water. He presses kisses into your shoulder while his cock brushes against you. He's never in a hurry to stick it in, though. He loves getting on his knees and eating you out while the water trickles over his face. 

G = Gesture (sweet gestures he does in bed)

James tends to leave sweet kisses all over your body. His favorite spot to kiss is your ankle while your legs are on his shoulders. He also loves kissing your inner thighs, especially before eating you out. He also likes to put his strong arm beneath your lower back to make himself go deeper in you.

H = Hair (how groomed is he?)

He's pretty clean cut and groomed down there, but never fully shaven. He has a certain delicious masculinity about him.

I = Intimacy (how romantic is he during sex?)

When he's not in the mood for rough and aggressive sex, he is extremely romantic. He takes things slow and moves his hips smoothly and intently as he thrusts into you. He kisses your neck and leaves love bites all over your soft spots. He loves rubbing all over your entire body with his big hands.

J = Jack off (how often does he masturbate?)

He doesn't masturbate on his own very often, only when he's away from you for a long time and you have phone sex with him. He would much rather jerk off in front of you and cum on your chest.

K = Kinks

he has a lot of kinks: spanking, dirty-talking, handcuffing, etc.. But his biggest kink is toys. He loves wearing a vibrating cock ring that massages you and him at the same time.