Chapter 1

Nancy's POV

"Nancy, wake up wake up." Even if I don't want to I still need to wake up. My Oppa Lisa, he's the one who is waking me up.

I am now 15 years old and my Oppa Lisa is 17 years old. He is here in my room, our room is just across with each other.

Oppa Lisa is not totally my real brother. My parents adopted him because he have no parents. My mom and dad found him in the orphanage. His parents died in an accident at his early age so my parents decided to adopt him. That time I was 3 years old and he was 5 years old.

I am super close with my oppa Lisa thats why we are always with each other and we never let ourselves far from each other.

"Mom and Dad are leaving. Don't you want to say your goodbye to them?" Even if I'm still sleepy, I force myself to stand up from my bed and go to our parents. It's only 3 o'clock in the morning.

"Mommy! Daddy! I'm gonna miss you both." I said then hug them tight. They are going to a business trip and they said it will take one month before they return here. It's more on my Dad's business my mom is just a house wife. Mom said that she need to be there because there are times that my Dad needs her specially at night. Though I did not get what my mom is talking about and in the end I just don't mind it.

"Lisa you take good care of your sister here. The house is now in your care for one month." Dad said to oppa before they left.

It's been three days since Mom and Dad went to their business trip. It just me and my oppa are here in the house because we don't have a maid here. Oppa said to Dad that he can handle us here alone.

It's our vacation so that we don't have school and we are staying here only in our house.

"Baby hmm.."

"Ugh! Shit..."

I take a peek at my oppa's room because of the sounds that I heard. Is that a moan? I'm in the living room a while go watching some cartoons and when I am going back to my room I heard a sounds that is coming from oppa Lisa's room.

I saw oppa Lisa, he is holding his... Wait? Is that?.. Its long and huge.. Is that his private part? Its my first time to see the private part of a boy. He is holding it and he is stroking it up and down while he was busy watching on his TV.

I look at the TV and I gasped at what I saw. I don't know exactly what they are doing. I'm just 15 and I'm still innocent at that kind of things.

Suddenly oppa look at me and I am shock at first because he caught me watching him doing that thing. Is it normal?

"Nancy come here ahh." Oppa called me. I went near him and look at the TV. The boy in the TV is now on top of the girl. The boy is penetrating on the top of the girl.

"What is that oppa?" I asked him.

"You want to try it with me?" He said then hold my hand and lead me to sit beside him.

"What are they doing oppa?" I asked him.

"Mom and Dad also do it so it's okay that we do it." Oppa said to me.

"Really oppa?" He nodded and pull me to lay down on his bed.

He take off his shorts and brief. He didn't have his clothes before I came here. Then he also take off my clothes and bra, at first I don't want it but he forced me. He was about to take off my shorts but I shook my head. He is not allowed to see it because it is a private part.

But he still take off my shorts together with my underwear. So we are both naked now.

I have now a big boobs because I am now 15 years old. I'm turning into a lady.

"Ahhh hmm." I moan when oppa Lisa caress my breast. It feels good.

He caress my left boobs while he is sucking my right boobs. He is pinching and sucking me hard. I am moaning because of the pleasure and it is good. I don't know if its right that we are doing it but I'm enjoying it.

He is kissing me in the middle of my breast down to my navel until he is now in front of my pussy. He caress it that makes me moan loud. This is the first time that I felt this so good. Ugh.

I felt that there is a slimy thing that stick in my pussy so I look at it. Oppa Lisa is licking my flower! I would have stop him but he opened up my legs more for him to lick me more. I haven't done anything but to moan.

"Arrghh hmmm oppa ahh...." I keep on moaning because it feels like heaven.

"It feelss good oppa. Lick it more. Hmm..." I moaned in mess.

He is now licking me hard down there. He lick me down then way up to my clit and it feels so so good. He's biting and sucking my clit.

"Hmmm ahhh! More oppa!" I don't know what I am saying because of too much pleasure.

When I felt that I'm going to pee I said it to my oppa.

"Let it go baby." He said. Thats why I release it and when I look at it. It is color white and viscous.

"Let me wipe it baby." Oppa Lisa said and he lick me again until the white that comes out from me is gone.

"It's my turn now baby." I innocently look at my oppa. He lay down on his bed but his private part is standing. His dick is very huge and long.

"Now baby you must follow what I say." He said and I nodded at him.

"You should swallow it then stroke it up and down baby." Oppa said and I nodded at him. I went near him and grab his dick that makes him moan.

I licked the head at first and he moaned so I continue it. I swallow his full length that makes me choked but I endured it.

Ahhh ughh hmm... Baby .. Faster.. Suck it hard Nancy." I fasten my thrust to his dick and it makes him moan hard.

I suck him hard..

"I'm cumming baby." He said and he met every thrust I made then he release also the white thing. I asked oppa Lisa what is that and he said its a semen.

"Are we going to do what is in the TV doing?" I innocently asked him.

"Not now baby." He said. I nodded and I lay down beside him. We are still naked here in bed. Thats why I can feel his dick that sometimes it is hitting my pussy. But it feels good. I want to sleep.

After how many minutes since we done it I felt that Oppa Lisa is now sleeping but me I'm still wide awake. I can't sleep. Maybe because of his dick that is piercing my flower.

I moved away from him but Oppa is still going near me. We are now again close to each other that makes me feel his dick.

But as long as it last I became comfortable. I'm used to Oppa Lisa hugging me so I hug him back. I put my other legs on top of his hips.

That makes his dick slightly enter me but its not painful on the contrary it feels good. So I don't mind it and just sleep beside my Oppa Lisa.

________

Reuploading it. Salamat nga pala sa isa diyan. You know who you are.