Chapter 4

Lisa's POV

"Oppa let's eat, I'm already hungry. Cook for me please." Nancy said to me while we are going down. We just got finished pleasuring each other in the bathroom.

"Okay baby, I'm going to cook." I said to her then I go to the kitchen to prepare our meal. I feel that she follow me here in thekitchen. I know that she's staring at me. We are both still naked so my body is flaunting in her and so as she. By just her stares makes me horny again.

I look at her and now shes caressing her pussy slowly. She's sitting in a chair while her legs is wide open. This girl is very horny, wanting to be fuck again. She open wide her legs more when she saw me looking at her. She's seducing me. I know.

She close her eyes because of the pleasure she's giving to herself. I already got a boner now.

"Baby, I thought you're already hungry?" I ask her near her neck, I'm behind her, I smell her neck and she smells really good. I bite her neck lightly. Planting some wet kisses on it that makes her moan.

"Your not hungry for food, your hungry for sex baby." I seductively said behind her ear and then lick it.

"Oww.hmm oppa." She moan.

I took out her hands from her pussy and change it by my hands. I caress her pussy and breast from her behind. I am also pinching her hardened nipple.

"Ahhh hmm ugh. Oppa Lisa." She moan again.

I push one of my finger to her but only the tip and then pull it again. I am doing it again and again. Then I rub her clit at the same time.

"Ahhh hmm it feels good oppa.. Hmm ugh!" She moan. "I want you now oppa." She said. But I stop and go in front of her. My dick is in front of her mouth because she is sitting while me is standing.

"Not now baby. I want you to suck my dick first." I said to her and she nodded. Then I slap my dick in her chick simultaneously.

She holds my dick and stroke it up down.

I look up then close my eyes and feel what she's doing with my dick.

I feel her tongue on the tip of my cock. She is licking it like an ice cream. My cock is now totally hardened.

"Fuck baby. Ugh!" I moaned in pleasure.

She is now swallowing my whole length. "Hmm ahh baby your going better at this." I said to her. I hold her head and guide her to in and out my dick inside her mouth.

"Ahh ahh fuck baby. It feels good inside your mouth," I moan and I thrust my hips meeting her thrust, I am banging her mouth right now.

"Ahh ugh ugh don't stop baby." I moan attend every thrust we make.

"Faster baby," I said when I feel I am near.

"Fuck baby I'm cumming." I shouted.

"Ahhhhhhh!" I release all my cum in her mouth and she swallow it all.

"You taste good Oppa." She said and wink at me.

I lift her up and I brought her to the table. Ilaid her down in the table then hold both of her knees and open it wide. I put my face in front of her pussy and smell it. I slowly caressing her pussy that makes her moan.

"Ugh ugh oppa." When I'm not contented anymore I lick her pussy hard.

"Ahh hmm oppa shit feels good." She moaned then I sped up my lick to her pussy. I suck her clit and put my one finger inside her. It make her eyes narrowed
because of pleasure. She's like having a convulsion now.

"Ahh ugh oppa faster. Fuck hmm. She moan.

I added another one and fuck her faster that makes her shout from moaning.I am still not contented. I added more finger that makes it three inside her. I'm
going to wreck this pussy. I finger her hard that makes her juices splattered in every thrust I made. Until all her cum are out.

"Ahh ugh." She moaned after she realese.

"It always feels good oppa." She said to me.

But I don't let her to recover. I lick again her pussy. I know she's still sensitive but I don't care.

"Ahh ugh fuck oppa." She moan in every lick I made.

I insert two fingers inside her while I suck her clit. I curl my finger inside her and thrust it faster. I want to hit her g-spot in every move I made inside her.

I fasten my thrust. "Hmmm fuck fuck oppa hmmm. I going to cum again." She moaned.

"Ahhhhhh oppa." She squirt in my face.

"That was amazing." I said while all her squirt is still going out her pussy.

I want to put my dick in that pussy.

I went on her top. I think this table is sturdy because now I am banging my sister hard.

I tease her by rubbing my dick against her pussy. She's still wet that makes it still slippery. She glared at me but I just chuckled.

"Impatient baby nancy. You already want my dick ha." I said to her. I put my dick inside her now that makes her moan. My dick is huge eh!

"Ah ugh oppa. I love your cock." She moaned in pleasure.

I fuck her slowly first.

"Ahh oppa faster please. You know I love it fast." She said and I move faster on top of her.

I bang her faster and harder that makes a noise of the table. Fuck table make yourself sturdy.

"Ahh ugh ugh ugh oppa. It feels good." She moaned hard.

My sister really love sex. "Oppa I'm cumming." She said then she release her cum but I'm still not cumming.

I continue to fuck her. I suck her nipples and pinch the other one while I'm still fucking her.

"Hmm baby I'm gonna wreck that pussy of yours." I said as I fuck her hard. The sounds of screeching from the table and our moans are the only thing that you can hear in our kitchen.

"Ahh ugh fuck fuck hmm oppa." She moaned.

"I'm cumming again! I'm cumming again!" She shout so I fuck her faster because I am cumming too.

"Ahhhhh!" We moan in unison when we realease our cum.

"Come let's eat." I said breathlessly. She is still composing herself. I am waiting for her to recover before I help her to stand up from the table.

"I'm now okay oppa. Lets eat, I am really hungry." She said and I guide her to sit but before that I caress her mounds that makes her moan but she slap my hand.

"Oppa! I'm hungry, please later." She said and rolled her eyes at me. I laugh at her and sit beside her.

This time we are really going to eat. A real foods I mean.

________

Oh yeah?