Chapter 15

Third Person POV.

Irene and Nancy fall asleep because of tiredness.

"Jen want your brother to fuck you?" Jisoo asked her sister while grinning at her.

"Or you want us fuck you?" Lisa added winking at Jennie.

"Hmm. Just fuck me boys." Jennie said.

When Jennie said that Jisoo immediately went on top Jennie and give her sister a kiss. Jennie won't let herself lose so she kiss Jisoo back.

While Lisa is having fun watching the encounter between the siblings. He is masturbating his dick that is already hard again.

Jennie look at Lisa while Jisoo is kissing her neck down to her boobs. Jennie sign Lisa to go near her.

Lisa went on Jennie as he kneels down in front of Jennie's face.

Jennie grab Lisa's hard dick to took it to her mouth.

"Fuck Jen!" Lisa moaned as Jennie is bobbing his dick.

Jisoo continue to kiss every part of her sister's body until she goes down on Jennie's clit.

Jisoo slightly touch it that makes Jennie groaned. Jisoo slowly lick Jennie's clit that makes her jolted.

Lisa look at Jisoo and then his eyes falls on Jennie's breast. Lisa lean down and suck Jennie's titties. Jisoo lick and suck his sister's cunt until he put two fingers in Jennie.

"Ohh hmmm ugh." Jennie moaned against Lisa's dick. Lisa is slowly thrusting his hips into Jennie's mouth.

When Jisoo got fed up he position his dick in fron't of Jennie's entrance and immediately went in.

"Fuck ahhhhh!" Jennie moaned that makes her stop from sucking Lisa's dick. Lisa on the other hand lean down on Jennie's face and kiss her torriedly.

"So this is the feeling of being inside you my little sister." Jisoo said in between of his thrusts.

"Hmmm fuck fuck Jisoo! Harder oppa!" Jennie moaned in too much pleasure.

"Chu let me fuck Jennie's ass then we can enter at the same time." Lisa suggested.

Jennie widened her eyes. She's got nervous because it is the first time that a dick will get inside her butthole.

Jisoo pulled out his dick that make a sound.

"How will we do it Lis?" Jisoo asked Lisa.

"You lay down and Jennie will go on top of you then I will fuck her ass." Lisa said.

Jisoo lay down and Lisa helped Jennie to straddle on top of Jisoo. Jisoo enjoyed the biew as he watched Jennie slowly lower herself on top of his hard cock until Jisoo couldn't see his dick as it enter in Jennie's cunt.

"Ahmm fuck!" Jennie moaned as she takes Jisoo's whole.

Jisoo groaned loudly feeling how tight her sister's pussy. Jisoo help Jennie bounce on his dick by holding her tiny waist.

Jennie enjoyed being in control on top of her brother. Jisoo stared at her sister with his tongue slightly out of his parted lips.

Jennie hold on Jisoo's abs as she continue to grind on his dick.

"Fuck fuck fuck!" Jennie moaned.

"Hmm." Jisoo moaned as Jennie bounce faster.

"Alright guys be ready. I'm going now to enter Jennie's ass." Lisa said when he finished lubricating his dick making the two stop from moving.

Lisa scooted up behind Jennie positioning his dick to her ass hole. Lisa slowly enter Jennie's ass that makes Jennie to feel the pain.

Lisa pulled out because she is too tight and added more lubricant.

"You ready Jen?" Lisa asked and Jennie nodded her head.

When Jennie nodded Lisa enter his dick again at Jennie's ass.

"Does it hurt you too much?" Lisa asked as she slowly enter his whole dick.

"It hurts but I can manage." Jennie answered.

When Lisa enter his full dick, Jisoo insert his dick on her pussy.

Jennie felt both dicks inside of each hole. The stretching felt so pleasurable and overwhelming at the same time.

When the two guys move, Jennie couldn't contain her moan. She is shouting because too much pleasure having two cocks inside her.

"Damn! Your ass is too tight." Lisa said as he started pumping faster.

Jennie was unable to move as she felt Lisa sped up his pace and she close her eyes from the intense sensation she felt.

"Are you okay Jennie?" Jisoo asked as he look up at Jennie's face.

"I'm okay. It's just giving me too much pleasure having two dicks inside me." Jennie answered.

Jisoo hold into Jennie's waist and moved his dick in and out of Jennie's pussy.

Jisoo could feel Lisa's dick moving above his with having a thin lager between them.

"Aw fuck fuck the pleasure is too much. Ugh!" Jennie moaned when the two start move faster in her pussy and asshole.

"Fuck Jennie I love your ass." Lisa said as he pounded Jennie's asshole.

"I can feel your dick against mine Lis." Jisoo said as he chuckle.

"I love two dicks being inside me. Shit!" Jennie said.

Jisoo raised his hands to caress Jennie's breast that is bouncing back and forth.

"Hmm fuck me faster please." Jennie moaned in pleasure.

"You like that?" Lisa said as he fasten his move.

Jennie's ass is too tight that makes Lisa will come every minute now.

"Hmm ugh I love it." Jennie sofly said.

"Let me kiss you babe." Lisa said as he hold Jennie's cheeks to move side ways so that they can kiss.

Jisoo fasten his move under Jennie that makes Jennie to moan inside Lisa's mouth.

Jisoo loves what he is witnessing. He didn't think that it feels too good fucking his sister.
Jisoo watched how his dick coming in and out of his sister's cunt. He feels that Jennie's pussy tightened and he also feels that something is building inside him.

"Im cumming guys!" Jennie shouted.

Lisa also feels that he is cumming too.

"We should let it out all together." Jisoo said as he fastened his move.

Lisa sped up his pumping until they all let their juices spread out.

The two move slowly as they still cumming out inside of Jennie.

"That was amazing." Jennie said as she slowly lay on top Jisoo because of too much exhaustion.

________

No proof reading bear with the error.